Thread: Arcade Updated!

Administrator

England

Arcade Updated!

ive added 4 new games and replaced with mars rover with a version of moon patrol that i found

First on my list of new games is the now compulsory yeti sports game, Yeti Sports 4 takes the games oversea's to australia and carries on its own brand of penguin cruelty in warmer climates.

next up is mini pool, the obligitary pool game. this is the only one i have on my computer i know its not the best, but i will find another one.

next up is super mario rampage, a mario game with a very strange twist.

finally this week, we have cone crazy. i always try to inject abit of variety into these updates and i think this is quiet a fun little 3D driving game.

Hurry up and enjoy before phil goes and takes all the high scores

Super Moderator

UK
    I can't wait for the pool game, could do with something like that...could certainly do with improving my pool 'skills' lol. Although the other week I was an absolute demon until the very end when I got cocky and lost it on the black...

ViP

United States
    Ok, I still need an answer on the Dr. Mario issue. Now there is a mario themed game in the mix, so my hopes are up for ye ol' Dr. Mario! Someone at least respond please.