Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: its my birthday tomorrow....

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed

its my birthday tomorrow....

are you going to wish me happy birthday then guys?!
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    Happy b-day dude. You're creeping up to 30!!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    aye too close darth!
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    aye too close darth!
    What are your plans for celebrating the big day? You should take a trip to monroeville mall!! I know i would love that as a b-day present.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    as long as u wish me happy birthday wednesday

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Congrats the both of ya. But I think acealive is going to be disappointed come Wednesday, seeing as nothing can beat the one he had in 2004.
    Last edited by EvilNed; 13-Jul-2007 at 10:03 PM.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Congrats the both of ya. But I think acealive is going to be disappointed come Wednesday, seeing as nothing can the one he had in 2004.
    u damn right.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    What if he got to pose with GAR, Savini and the cast of dawn though?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    What if he got to pose with GAR, Savini and the cast of dawn though?
    savini to me is garbage. i'd probably have to pay for it too,he should be paying me since his website ripped me off

Canada
    Happy Birthday Flyboy,
    here's to many more to come

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    savini to me is garbage. i'd probably have to pay for it too,he should be paying me since his website ripped me off
    These guys have some nerve. I hear that ken foree charges 20 bucks a pop for his as well.

United Kingdom
    Happy Birthday for tomorrow flyboy, isn't it generally tradition that someone makes the thread for you on the actual day instead of you requesting it the day before

Also don't these threads belong in the lounge

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    These guys have some nerve. I hear that ken foree charges 20 bucks a pop for his as well.

it sucks they leave so many @ssholes in charge of their sites. they seriously hurt the actors image.

United States
    It's your birhtday and you can cry if you want to, cry if you want to, cry if you want to......

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    it sucks they leave so many @ssholes in charge of their sites. they seriously hurt the actors image.
    How do we know it's not the actors themselves giving the ok though?