• Pisces

3 11.11%
  • Scorpio

2 7.41%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: horoscope?

Administrator

England
    I really should this thread... Anything to do with astrology deserves to be nuked!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    I thought you was into stars and planets, Neil.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    I thought you was into stars and planets, Neil.
    Amazing isn't it, that two words can be so similar in appearance, and yet one is based on intelligence and learning, and the other on utter bollox...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Spoken like a true scientist. But damn, who made up this crap? Who had the brainwave that the elements of a failing marriage might have something to do with planetary alignments.

I agree with you Neil, what utter bollocks!

Banned User

United States
    I'm a Leo so watch out for my kitty claws.

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    same here darth,im cancer 2,and yes it does suck being named after a disease!
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!