Hahaha!!! Freaking Idiot!

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

Undisclosed
    love it ...what a numptie

Super Moderator

United States
    More proof that people on Long Island have too much time on their hands

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    This seems to be happening with more and more frequency nowdays. I wonder what makes people want to impersonate policemen? And it's not like most of them are doing it to committ crimes, i think,( although by defnition just impersonating a cop is one) They usually do traditional police functions like stopping people and writing tickets. I guess those are the ones who couldn't become cops and absolutely must live out their fantasies.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    That has happened on Long Island quite a few times the last few years. I wonder if its more widespread or just a local thing.
    Glad he got busted. Hardy har.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Hah, what a moron.

United States
    The scary thing is that they're selling police badges on the internet and such and they're basically real. Of course they're not selling the photo ID a police officer carries but most people dont actually ask to see that. What's worse is anyone impersonating a police officer could easily use con to pull over unsuspecting or just plum stupid females to rape and/or murder them as was the case in San Diego in I believe late 70s early 80s...

The more things change the more they stay the same... it should be illegal for fake badges to be sold period... and it should be illegal for anyone with lights ontop of or on the side of their vehicle that would make it look similar to a police car. It gives the assumption of a police car and could create a dangerous situation.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Canada
    I read this a few days ago,
    stupid jerk was bound to get caught.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    The more things change the more they stay the same... it should be illegal for fake badges to be sold period... and it should be illegal for anyone with lights ontop of or on the side of their vehicle that would make it look similar to a police car. It gives the assumption of a police car and could create a dangerous situation.
    I agree that fake police paraphanalia should not be sold. Citizens are all too willing to follow orders from the authorities without question most of the time. This could create a situation where they're sitting ducks for predators looking to do them harm. For instance, most people wouldn't open the door to a stranger past a certain hour, but once they see a badge all that goes out the window.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"