Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What should they call zombie fans?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    yeah but thats not because of your love for zombie movies
    We really need that middle finger smilie from chat in here. For now this will have to suffice.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    we need one where there's a big boot who kicks someone in the ol keyster...

if i shoved my foot up your ass would that be your problem
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'M TIRED OF THESE MOTHERFU**IN' SMILIES ON THESE MOTHERFU**IN' BOARDS !!!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I'M TIRED OF THESE MOTHERFU**IN' SMILIES ON THESE MOTHERFU**IN' BOARDS !!!

Yeah, the smilies (even the name) are too cute and precious, and getting a little tiresome. I shouldn't talk, though, since I am guilty of using them
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Canada
    Deaders
    or Zombers.

let's put those two on the
    list as maybes

Yeah we need some flashy smilies :/

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    deadites

United States
    deadites
    Isn't that a Rami-ism?
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Isn't that a Rami-ism?
    I'm not sure. The suggestions that rusty made just made me think of that. I'm sure it has been used before, although i'm not sure in what connotation.

United States
    I'm not sure. The suggestions that rusty made just made me think of that. I'm sure it has been used before, although i'm not sure in what connotation.
    I could be wrong, but I think that was what they called the evil things summoned by the "book of the dead" in Sam Raimi's Evil Dead series. For some reason, I think it was mentioned in either the first or second film and then used as the name of the army made up of corpses sent from hell or wherever that Bruce Campbell had to battle against. Someone will correct me if I am wrong, I am sure.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    I could be wrong, but I think that was what they called the evil things summoned by the "book of the dead" in Sam Raimi's Evil Dead series. For some reason, I think it was mentioned in either the first or second film and then used as the name of the army made up of corpses sent from hell or wherever that Bruce Campbell had to battle against. Someone will correct me if I am wrong, I am sure.
    They're dead though, they won't mind.