Thread: Screamfest Zombiewalk Oct 19, 2007 Orlando

Undisclosed

Exclamation Screamfest Zombiewalk Oct 19, 2007 Orlando

If You Want To Help Out Or Apply Make-up Let Us Know

Spooky Empire and Zombiefriends.com

Presents

Screamfest Zombiewalk 2007

W/ Special Guest

Bill Hinzman (Night Of The Living Dead 1968)

Other guest yet to be determined.

When: October 19, 2007

Where: TGI Friday's Front Row - 8126 International Dr, Orlando - (407) 363-1414 frontroworlando.myfridays.com

What Time: 12 Noon- 5 PM

Zombie's need to arrive between 12-4 PM, Then we feast apon fridays until and then AT 5 PM WE reek mayhem through the streets of Orlando to Screamfest 2007
    ( "ZOMBIES WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DO SOMETHING CRAZY AND GET ARRESTED" )

How Much: Free to Come but there is a $10.00 all you can eat Buffet Of Brains at Friday's.

Other Details:

Zombies come fully dressed in your zombie attire.

But if you don't have any make sure to wear some old clothes you don't mind getting bloody because we are bringing lots of gore. (I.E. We will supply makeup fo those who don't have any)
    I've selected a knit stocking cap, black and gold, with a Steeler emblem on the side. Is it okay if I put some spaghetti sauce on it? - George A. Romero

Undisclosed

Gary Klar at Screamfest ZombieWalk

I talked with Scars Magazine today. They confirmed that Gary Klar, star of George A Romero's 1985 Horror Classic "Day of The Dead" will be at the Screamfest Zombiewalk 2007. So that means Steele is back to battle the Florida Zombies. Not far from one of the original filming locations in Ft. Myers.
    I've selected a knit stocking cap, black and gold, with a Steeler emblem on the side. Is it okay if I put some spaghetti sauce on it? - George A. Romero