Thread: News Sequence & Script Revision Completed!

ViP

Undisclosed

Post News Sequence & Script Revision Completed!

Originally posted HERE and HERE.

In these past few weeks, I've been working on finishing the news sequence that actually started shooting in November of 2006. Having film the final pieces of the puzzle, the sequence is fully edited and complete (clocking in at over 5 minutes). In addition, I've finished the second and hopefully final revision to the shooting script for Deadscapes II. I've added a few pages which I hope will bring the short feature's running time to a half hour. And the labor of love just keeps on laboring ... up next is shooting schedule, more miscellaneous shooting, more set construction, and storyboarding. Details as they unfold ... stay tuned.

United States
    Hey, brother. Really want to get that free VCD, but when I go to fill in the blanks and click the button, the system kicks me back a message telling me
    that the city cannot contain numbers, which it doesn't (Los Angeles) So I don't know how to proceed. A little help?
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

ViP

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Hey, brother. Really want to get that free VCD, but when I go to fill in the blanks and click the button, the system kicks me back a message telling me
    that the city cannot contain numbers, which it doesn't (Los Angeles) So I don't know how to proceed. A little help?
    Really? That's weird ... haven't had that problem (I've sent a few to LA). E-mail me your address or send it in a PM and I'll send one out tomorrow.