Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: body piercings...

United States
    No I haven't d'ya mind taking a picture of one of them with a cell phone and sending it to me so I know what you're talking about it sounds interesting!
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    they put a small pyramid shaped thing under your temples to give you horns, only dude ive seen with em is this guy with a full body tatoo to make him look like a jigsaw, and he had his tongue spli halfway down the middle (the two halfs regenerate to act independantly), he was in an episode of the x-files.

United States
    I know the guy on xfiles you're talking about but I'd still like to see more of this oddity
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im sure theres certain sites for the sort of hankerings you have, but i dont wanna know the links and even if i did andy would probably asy that kind of materials against forum policy