Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: body piercings...

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed

Cool body piercings...

whats the most private part of your body which is pierced?
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

England
    None,ive never had a peircing!ive had a few tats done though

capncnut
    Had my tongue pierced but after a couple of years I took it out and let it heal because it started to irrtate me.

Both arms illustrated though.

Canada
    No piercing for me either, not
    much into that.
    Have a tatoo and that's about it
    but my cousin had her belly button
    pierced. Heard that was painful

United States
    my ears... they're a private part because if someone goes near/touches my neck or ears for some reason I freak out and smack'em...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im gonna get some tatoo's in the future but thats somethign that requires a lot of thought on, cus you know all those girls who get a tribal thing at the top of there ass crack are gonna regret it later.
    I reckon my sissy ass will probably cry like a baby, but its not the pain that puts me off pierceings, i dunno why i just dont like em, especially the stud in an eyebow, thats lowbrow is what it is.

With what cap said about arm tatoo's that presents sort of a dilema to me, i would like a full sleeve type thing when im older, but at the same time my forearms are covered in scars (i used to work with animals and *attempt* to skateboard, nuff' said) which have a lot of memories, for example my dog, the one who died a month or two ago bit me when me and my brother were having a proper punch up ,to drag me away and break us up ,he didnt like fighting, and i got two deep gashes in my arm from his upper fangs, luckily i eal pretty damn quick when it comes to cuts and the like so after a week or so it was healed up fine but the skin had to dark curved tear drops of skin from max's fangs, and thats a memory of my dog, and i wouldnt want to get that tatooed over, anyone else ever have taht kind of problem?

EDIT- just found this on a game site ....LEGEND.

Last edited by Danny; 23-Jul-2007 at 06:38 AM.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    im gonna get some tatoo's in the future but thats somethign that requires a lot of thought on
    Indeed, I got a friend who's just turned 18. He agreed to let a tattooist put a big Superman 'S' on his chest 'cos it was a freebie. He's gonna f**kin' regret that one day, just like the Nintendo tattoo guy probably will.

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    With what cap said about arm tatoo's that presents sort of a dilema to me, i would like a full sleeve type thing when im older, but at the same time my forearms are covered in scars...
    I would say the scars are the least of your dilemmas, the biggest one being the 3 grand to get the sleeve done. Also some tattooists wont ink over real deep scarring for obvious reasons.

Canada
    i would never get a game controller tatoo on my arm, but i guess thats just me...Nothing says loser better then a NES controller tatoo on your forearm.

Be a real man and get it on your face.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    i would never get a game controller tatoo on my arm, but i guess thats just me...Nothing says loser better then a NES controller tatoo on your forearm.

Be a real man and get it on your face.
    LMAO... beats the guys with barcodes on the back of their skull... makes me wanna body check 'em onto a grocery store counter and try to ring 'em up... I mean wtf?
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Dying

Undisclosed

Thumbs down

id never get tatoo's because my dad doesent have them and he told me never to get tatoos.you will regret it later on in life for sure.what about those nutters who get tatoos on there face and eyebrows?? wtf?? no employer in there right mind, will employ you.you look 'rough'.i once saw a guy on the street with ''skins'' tatooed on his fore head!! and another guy with a map tatooed all over his scalp!
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Canada
    ya see, my good chum, those people are what we call, fapping idiots. They believe it makes them appear "cool" or "outrageously cool" when they get some dumb crap "tatted" on their craniums.

And barcode tats piss me off too....come to think of it, alot of tatoos piss me off...

People really need to think this sorta stuff out more before they go and do something so retarded. Jackass's.

Dying

Undisclosed
    i want me knacker sack pierced!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Indeed, I got a friend who's just turned 18. He agreed to let a tattooist put a big Superman 'S' on his chest 'cos it was a freebie. He's gonna f**kin' regret that one day, just like the Nintendo tattoo guy probably will.
    guy in my media class had "G-UNIT" tatooed across his thumb and finger knucles and "BLING-BLING" on the back of his neck.

twat.

United States
    I met a girl when I worked at my dads office who came in with the most horrific scarring on her arm... it didn't look like a burn so I asked him what it was... apparently she really wanted a job at Disneyland very very badly and personally sanded it off of her arm ... so lets weigh that choice... Disneyland says no to tattoos but okay to awful scar tissue... odd...

I dont quite get odd piercings though. I used to have a girl work for me who had like five in her face alone. She looked like a fishing lure. And of course she had to be fired when she refused to take them out before coming to work. I have no idea how cracked out the hiring manager was to hire her to begin with. Facial piercings aren't all bad... I dont mind the nose piercings but when you have a ton of holes in your face I can't help but wonder if you'll regret that in the future.

Dying

Undisclosed
    have you seen those dudes with 2 lumps each side of there head,there like mini horns,how do they do this??