14. NDS New Super Mario Bros
    15. PS2 Tomb Raider: Anniversary
    16. Wii Super Paper Mario
    17. 360 Transformers: The Game
    18. PS2 MLB '07: The Show
    19. Wii Big Brain Academy: Wii
    20. 360 Dirt
    ---------------------------
    Expect a pretty significant jump in PS3 sales for July. They need to get above 100k, and they need to sell games, fast. Their big title for the month, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, didn't even chart in the top 20. Nintendo continues to dominate sales, and PSP is selling very well too. I think 360 will benefit greatly from a price drop which should happen around Halo 3's launch.

I can't believe how many copies of Mario Party 8 have been sold. Its such a mediocre game, but the masses eat it up.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    DS -- 561.9k
    Wii -- 381.8k
    PSP -- 290.1k
    Xbox 360 -- 198.4k
    Playstation 3 -- 98.5k

--------------------------------

Top SKU's June 2007

01. Wii Mario Party 8 -- 426.2k
    02. Wii Play w/ remote -- 293.2k
    03. NDS Pokemon Diamond Version -- 288.4k
    04. NDS Pokemon Pearl Version -- 214.7k
    05. 360 Forza Motorsport 2 -- 197.40k
    06. PS2 Guitar Hero 2 w/ Guitar -- 197.35k
    07. 360 Guitar Hero 2 w/ Guitar -- 177.6k
    08. Wii Pokemon Battle -- 157.9k
    09. Wii Resident Evil 4
    10. 360 The Darkness
    11. PS2 Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2
    12. PS2 Transformers: the Game
    13. 360 Tenchu Z
    14. NDS New Super Mario Bros
    15. PS2 Tomb Raider: Anniversary
    16. Wii Super Paper Mario
    17. 360 Transformers: The Game
    18. PS2 MLB '07: The Show
    19. Wii Big Brain Academy: Wii
    20. 360 Dirt
    ---------------------------
    Expect a pretty significant jump in PS3 sales for July. They need to get above 100k, and they need to sell games, fast. Their big title for the month, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, didn't even chart in the top 20. Nintendo continues to dominate sales, and PSP is selling very well too. I think 360 will benefit greatly from a price drop which should happen around Halo 3's launch.

I can't believe how many copies of Mario Party 8 have been sold. Its such a mediocre game, but the masses eat it up.
    It's a damn shame that the psp is outselling it's older brother. I was suprised to see that it's outselling the ps3 as well.

Perhaps the reason why ninja gaiden isn't selling very well is because it's the 3rd iteration of the same game. It's also hard as hell. If you get to beat the first boss you feel like you deserve a medal or something.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    woah guitar hero 2 is still in the top ten?, just goes to show how kickass that game is.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    woah guitar hero 2 is still in the top ten?, just goes to show how kickass that game is.
    That game is a phenomenon. It's no wonder the copycats are coming out of the woodwork.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    if your on about rock band, like someone else has said to em today, rock badn is made by the people who amde guitar hero 1 adn 2, ea smelt the green adn bought the rights to guitar hero 3 off them and it was produced by someone else, hence why rock band has a bigger buzz than guitar hero 3, its the piritual sequel to guitar hero 2, since ,know, its made by the same guys.