Thread: all night raves...

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed

all night raves...

who on here has been/goes to all night rave(s),i used to go here in england and i met some very interesting dudes!
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I prefer concerts, myself...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    raves?, damn man, there about 7 years out of date in my neck of the woods.

United States
    I used to go back in high school like when I was 15-17 but I really dont see a lot of them these days. I've heard of a few up north from me but with how sketchy people here are I prolly wouldn't attend. I'm not ruling out more in the future though... maybe if I go to Ibiza
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

England
    Yeah i still go,although its called clubbing rather than raves now!im regularly at events like goodgreef & sundissential!the scenes gone downhill at the moment though,it peaked between 2000 & about 2004 when hard house came along,but since then a lot of the superclubs have closed like cream & ministry of sound & the next generation are all emo kids with no interest in dance music.I wish i'd been old enough to go to the early underground raves back in the early 90's though,Altern8 & prodigy playing & all the white gloves,smiley face T-shirts etc

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    I prefer concerts, myself...
    Same goes for me.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Yeah i still go,although its called clubbing rather than raves now!im regularly at events like goodgreef & sundissential!the scenes gone downhill at the moment though,it peaked between 2000 & about 2004 when hard house came along,but since then a lot of the superclubs have closed like cream & ministry of sound & the next generation are all emo kids with no interest in dance music.I wish i'd been old enough to go to the early underground raves back in the early 90's though,Altern8 & prodigy playing & all the white gloves,smiley face T-shirts etc
    nothing like dancing in a field, off your face and seeing the sun come up... far out man

United States
    thats raving wicker man style lol...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post

aye i used to have all the tapes from fantazia'92,all the starlight '92 etc mc lenny and all the helter skelters and dreamscapes,the edge,popham airfield etc!! aye i was a hardcore raver mate belive!!

Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    nothing like dancing in a field, off your face and seeing the sun come up... far out man
    fookin hey!!
    Last edited by flyboy; 30-Jul-2007 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Clubs close at 4 here.