Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: zelda needs a heart

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyHicks View Post
    I think I need to move up with the times,
    I still have NES from 1989...

Someone needs a head examine
    It think that's an amazing accomplishment personally. Not a day goes by when i don't wish that i had my old consoles and games. Wear it as a badge of honor.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I need to sell mine. I still have two NES systems and an atari with a whole bunch of games. They're just collecting dust in the attic.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    I need to sell mine. I still have two NES systems and an atari with a whole bunch of games. They're just collecting dust in the attic.
    What games do you have for it? They would have fetched a higher price before the wii came out, Their virtual console feature makes owning an nes a little less attractive unless you want to play really obscure games.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    What games do you have for it? They would have fetched a higher price before the wii came out, Their virtual console feature makes owning an nes a little less attractive unless you want to play really obscure games.
    I can't even remember, man. I would have to get them all down. There's probably around 50+...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's amazing how time can cloud our memory of things. The NES had some classic games but they had they're fair share of turds as well. People probably won't be too interested in those.