Thread: My new car..

Administrator

England

Wink My new car..

.. Does 0-60 in 7 seconds, has a top speed of 233mph and is a S class nissan fairlady.

Also, that paint job alone took me 2 hours of lining shapes up.. that is NOT one body vinyl

Anyway, took me all night, lots of money and lots of swearing to create, so post good things!
    Attached Images

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That car looks bad ass. Must have cost alot to create that. I would never have the guts to even drive that thing for fear of messing it up. Tell me this though: did you include the turbo boost?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

capncnut
    Ah, the joy of Forza.

Administrator

England
    Yeah so its been upgraded to the max now, ive put like 100,000cr into it and she's now a U class car, (999 performance index points).

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Yeah so its been upgraded to the max now, ive put like 100,000cr into it and she's now a U class car, (999 performance index points).

pfft...you're SUCH the nerd, Andy.

*runs away to pretend to be a L337 Advanced Warfighter*

Administrator

England
    This is the next project im working on, its currently a S-Class ford mustang cobra-r