View Poll Results: who should have died?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • knipp

0 0%
  • big daddy

18 69.23%
  • charlie

0 0%
  • foxy

0 0%
  • slack

1 3.85%
  • riley

3 11.54%
  • number 9

1 3.85%
  • meat cleaver guy

2 7.69%
  • pretty boy

0 0%
  • pillsbury

1 3.85%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which character deserved to get the ax but didnt?

Chasing Prey

Canada

which character deserved to get the ax but didnt?

well?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Riley. Dull. Next up is Meat cleaver zombie, should have been axed for also being in DOTD04 and making wierd expressions with his mouth.

capncnut
    Actually, I would've liked to have seen everyone die except Charlie and Slack, as they we're the only two characters I really liked. I went with Big Daddy obviously.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I was rooting for riley to bite it (pun intended) the entire film. I don't think he could have been any more of an asshole if he tried.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Riley. Dull. Next up is Meat cleaver zombie, should have been axed for also being in DOTD04 and making wierd expressions with his mouth.

"she died without a name?................damn" *takes off hat*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's funny but that role in dawn 04' is what probably got him the part in land.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    damn right. he's better as a zombie though. whats funny is those people were probably all racist before they died,but zombies dont know color,do they?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You would think that they would prefer darker meat. We all know that the darker the meat the juicier it is. I'll bet number 9 just loves that dark meat.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    You would think that they would prefer darker meat. We all know that the darker the meat the juicier it is. I'll bet number 9 just loves that dark meat.

LMFAO. but white meat is saltier so im safe

United States
    I would have to vote for someone not included in your list, and that would be the "tamborine zombie". He seemed kind of retarded, even for a zed.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    i hated that guy. he was just plain retarded

United States
    I should have voted Riley, but voted for Big Daddy cause I hated that crap, just a little more than that boring, smug faced bad acting skills twerp.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, voting for big daddy would have been the obvious choice. However it wasn't his fault he was that way. You only have so much latitude in terms of the range you can show when playing a zombie.

Canada
    I think it was his fault,
    my god, that guy overacted the
    part. All that screaming, my eardrums
    are still bleeding man

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I didn't mean that it wasn't eugene's fault. i meant that there was only so much the character of big daddy was able to do/express for all the complex "evolution" that gar wanted from the character.