Thread: Anyone know?

Undisclosed

Anyone know?

Anyone know how rare this release of Dawn is, or if it's actually worth anything? Not gonna sell it but I was just curious because it seems like I saw one on Ebay awhile back for a largs chunk o cash.

Here's the link to it:

http://memorabilia.homepageofthedead.com/i/106_1_1.jpg

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnoftheDead View Post
    Anyone know how rare this release of Dawn is, or if it's actually worth anything? Not gonna sell it but I was just curious because it seems like I saw one on Ebay awhile back for a largs chunk o cash.
    That's the first Anchor Bay release of DAWN--a flipper disc of the Cannes cut. It sold for a lot on eBay when it was out of print, and AB had followed up with the "theatrical cut" (see below). Problem is, that version was botched and wasn't the actual theatrical cut, so the out of print "director's cut" was the preferable disc. This was pre-Ultimate Edition, which can be had on Amazon for $20 making those earlier discs obsolete.

ViP

United States
    It is worth no more than $10 at the moment. About 4-5 years ago, it would fetch $50-$60 on eBay. I sold my copies, and re-bought them once they were worthless, for about $5 each.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I paid over 50 bucks for that theatrical cut about a month before Anchor Bay announced the new SE and UE.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    I sold my copies, and re-bought them once they were worthless, for about $5 each.
    Heh heh, I like the way you think.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    It is worth no more than $10 at the moment. About 4-5 years ago, it would fetch $50-$60 on eBay. I sold my copies, and re-bought them once they were worthless, for about $5 each.
    I just got the UK Uncut version for roughly a fiver, and one just sold on ebay for £40.

You've got red on you...