View Poll Results: who should have died?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • knipp

0 0%
  • big daddy

18 69.23%
  • charlie

0 0%
  • foxy

0 0%
  • slack

1 3.85%
  • riley

3 11.54%
  • number 9

1 3.85%
  • meat cleaver guy

2 7.69%
  • pretty boy

0 0%
  • pillsbury

1 3.85%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: which character deserved to get the ax but didnt?

Canada
    maybe we weren't ready for the zombies to evolve in such a way.
    It would have been interesting to see them evolve from where
    Bub left off, a slow progression kind of thing.
    Like they evolved from night, to dawn, to day.

btw darth, I love your Mr. T signature.
    Makes me wanna go have a bowl of
    Mr. T cereal

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, the first time i saw it , it was laugh out loud funny. Mr. T cereal was just a rip off of capn' crunch anyway. so just serve yourself a bowl and reminisce.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    looks like Big Daddy won by a landslide, glad i voted for him now...

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I still wonder what went through George's mind when he watched the preliminary edit of Land. I mean couldn't he see how bad Big Daddy was, I know the re-shoots would have been costly, but DAMN!

This is why it is sometimes good to shoot things in chronological order.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    there should have been an option to choose "all of the above", plus romero for letting this turd of a movie bear his name...i still haven't grown warm to any of the characters/scenes/etc in land...let's hope diary is his redeeming moment.

United States
    I thought Big Daddy should've bitten it ... I wonder if he didn't lead the zombies in the march on Fiddlers Green would they have done anything on their own? Meat Cleaver (aka dude from Dawn 04) bugged me a lot too... he's just got one Ug-Lee mug...

Can't believe people wanted Riley to bite it!
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Undisclosed
    as badass has blades was i wanted him to get killed...agian

United States
    I already voted for Big Daddy here, but my close second was Pilsbury. How the F#$k did that big fat samoan get away from the zombies in the first place? And please tell me what the F^*k he was doing there in the first place!? The only stupider (i know it's not a word) character was that bullfighter guy, carrying around his retarded little bullfighter cap. How gay is that!? Who thought THAT would be a neat character quirk!!? I cheered so loud when that idiot son of a transvestite whore got shot!! um. . . . . .oh my. . did i just go off on a rant? Terribly sorry. . .
    Last edited by clanglee; 03-Oct-2007 at 09:17 AM.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    I already voted for Big Daddy here, but my close second was Pilsbury. How the F#$k did that big fat samoan get away from the zombies in the first place? And please tell me what the F^*k he was doing there in the first place!? The only stupider (i know it's not a word) character was that bullfighter guy, carrying around his retarded little bullfighter cap. How gay is that!? Who thought THAT would be a neat character quirk!!? I cheered so loud when that idiot son of a transvestite whore got shot!! um. . . . . .oh my. . did i just go off on a rant? Terribly sorry. . .
    Yeah....there are throw away characters in Land. Kind of like the "yeah, trucks!" guy in Dawn, or Pvt. Johnson in Day?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Yeah....there are throw away characters in Land. Kind of like the "yeah, trucks!" guy in Dawn, or Pvt. Johnson in Day?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    True, but the throwaway characters in Land stood out through their pure pointlessness and idocy.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."