Thread: Bionic Woman

England

Bionic Woman

PATHETIC.

Take 3 actors from BSG. Add the 28 days/weeks later soundtrack. Mix together and hope to attract BSG viewers by trying to give it that "edge". Sorry, but this is network tv jumping on the bandwagon and trying to cash in on quality drama.
    I had high hopes for this, mainly due to the Brit interest of Michelle Ryan (Eastenders) being in it, but it fell totally flat for me. Cliched and style over substance.
    Last edited by kidgloves; 28-Jul-2007 at 11:41 PM.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    PATHETIC.

Take 3 actors from BSG. Add the 28 days/weeks later soundtrack. Mix together and hope to attract BSG viewers by trying to give it that "edge". Sorry, but this is network tv jumping on the bandwagon and trying to cash in on quality drama.
    I had high hopes for this, mainly due to the Brit interest of Michelle Ryan (Eastenders) being in it, but it fell totally flat for me. Cliched and style over substance.
    Sounds like it is meeting my expectations.....

United States
    At least they havent killed my childhood memories of Six Million Dollar Man... or have they?
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    man, i heard about this show last week and this smiley = pretty much sums up my thoughts, look at stuff like the 4400 and heroes, sure the ideas have occured before but the shows origional,all this "well galactica pulled it off" tv remakes is almost as bad as the year of the reality tv boom.

..almost.

Undisclosed
    Well, to each their own ...

I liked it ... my only issue was the fact that they cramed too much into a single episode... it should have been a two hour pilot.