TREATMENT

MIKE

Tagline:

Extraterrestrials Just Love To Party

Genre: Comedy

Written By

Chris Wilkinson

Synopsis

The story goes that ALIENS were captured at Roswell New Mexico 1947 and only one of the bodies survived the crash. That was true he has been living among the solider at ROSWELL teaching us about his world: he’s not quit what we expected. He just loves to party, talk, and play card games. People say that aliens cannot talk this alien speaks quiet a lot and as adapted the American dialogue quiet easily—he loves television & pizza.

Now in the present day, 2008 are ALIEN friend as gone by the name of MICHAEL but he just likes to be called MIKE. He is top secret of coarse but we have given him his own room, and is own crib: that is what he likes to call it. He likes to hang with the guards, tell them jokes, smokes cigars, DJ his own mix tapes; and dances to the karaoke machine with fellow guards.

Mike gets transferred to another secret base, then theirs a military vehicle accident. An army solider and Mike gets out, but his friend who goes back in dies trying to rescue another solider: then the vehicle explodes accidentally. Mike hides before the POLICE arrive he imitates a drifter that he saw on television. The police drive him into a small vacant town outside LOS ANGLES, so he spends the night in jail next to a frequent gambler and a drunken old man. He shows the gambles some card tricks that are out of this world. He shows the man his real face to convince him to sober up. Mike then gets the bus ride to LA the next day he realises that he has never seen any thing real before except on television.

Mike arrives in Los Angles the City of Angles a couple of hours later, he talks to everybody on the bus telling jokes makes everybody laugh even the bus driver. Making jokes about Aliens and people jokes. Mike just wants to know where all the cool bars are to party.

Mike keeps a low profile for a couple of days – until he is spotted partying with a crowd of rappers and seen been a DJ and then starts rapping and singing. He appears as himself an alien small & grey with black eyes and aloud personality. A TV crew filming the rappers then films him; he becomes famous within the hour on radio & live television he is on Leno; Letterman; Larry King.

Suddenly Mikes got his own celebrity penthouse crib, with music deals, television appearances, and many friends hanging out at his crib. Mike likes to play basketball with some outer world’s moves & likes to watch football too.

Suddenly Mike starts to get home sick now that he cannot go back to the base because the entire world knows his secret. Therefore, he starts to escape the guards at the penthouse at night and disguises himself in hood wear. He meets homeless teens at down town outside basketball court at night, he disguise himself to hang around with these kids. Nevertheless, realise that they have more in common, because their both orphans in way that makes them friends. Mike gets more in touch with his alien past and planet and thinks about building devise to send him home. He final reveals that he is the celebrity alien Mike.

Special secret military agent friend comes to visit him; who knows about Mike thinking about going back home. He starts building a device from simple household equipment & computer parts.

Mike brings the kids to one of his Karaoke dance and MC/DJ penthouse parties; he gets the kids life together. He finds out that he can sing and gets him a manager.

Mike finishes building the device and decided to go home, with the overwhelming need of seeing his own kind, but does not want to be separated from the human-race: that he has been with for 60 years. He does not want to be just like the other aliens just coming here to watch television on every planet: he just likes to party-down with the mankind.

All Mike’s friends arrived knowing that he was going home. The television crew’s set-up a worldwide link quickly on the LA beach. However, the craft opens up and an alien appears teaching him everything he has missed about his own kind. His friends looked stunned. The other aliens try to encourage him to go back. He decides to stay and before he goes he teaches the aliens everything about partying & hanging out with friends; also pizza. The Aliens get back in there craft then leave, Mike then puts his sunglasses on and tells everybody he is staying and he loves this planet.

He parties back at his penthouse with lots of his friends, with popular music playing. Mike tells everybody how much he loves this planet and then starts singing and dancing to more karaoke.

THE END
    Last edited by suicide22; 09-Feb-2011 at 03:30 PM. Reason: text

Undisclosed

MIKE INTERVIEW 1 - JULY 9th 1947

-- THIS IS NOT THE SCRIPT, THIS IS A BACKSTORY TO THE POSSIBLE MOTION PICTURE, JUST A TEASER/PROMO SCRIPT STILL IN WORKING PROGRESS --

MIKE INTERVIEW

ALIEN INTERVIEW 1- JULY 9th 1947

INT.INTERGATION ROOM-DAY

We see a young solider in his early 20’s sat next to the live ALIEN with grey skin tone and large black eyes. The Solider starts showing the being a bunch of simple earth children’s toys: still thinking where still the master race.

MAN
    (Happy)

Look at this it’s a kangaroo -- and this is a teddy bear?

ANOTHER ANGLE

The alien SHRUGS its shoulders, and then looks towards him unsure of what the man's showing him: the alien cannot believe that he is acting like a child.

TWO SHOTS

MAN
    (Unsure)

Have I done something to offend you…? Maybe you would like
    to look at this book?
    (The man passes the book to the alien)

He quickly picks up the book, then opens it and starts to interpret the language; then reads each page at quick speeds.

The SOLIDER looks a little bewildered, and then lights a cigarette in the 1940’s fashion: he then puts his packet back on the table.

TWO HOURS LATERS….

We see the table suddenly filled, with army comic books that soldiers have left in their half empty rucksacks. The creature continues reading novels; magazines; comic books taking in every pieces of our culture and learning it so quickly.

We see the man sitting opposite the alien starting to experience headaches; he then starts touching his head.

MAN
    (Worried)

He is in my mind…. I don’t know how but the alien is in my mind and all my memories?

(The man gets up from his chair)

The soldiers suddenly arm themselves with their handguns aimed at the visitor.

MAN
    (Happy)

Its ok, I am fine now… I feel much better now... put your guns down!

SOLIDER
    (Unsure)

Are you sure sir!

(Soldiers have guns still aimed towards visitor)

MAN
    (Happy)

Yes, I am fine please -- I want you to put down your weapons!

(Man looks over at visitor)

ANOTHER ANGLE

We see the alien just sitting their more concerned with the books. The being just sits there looking at war comics.

ALIEN INTERVIEW 2- JULY 11th 1947

We see the man bringing in a RADIO to show the visitor, he then plugs the radio into the plug outlet.

TWO SHOTS

MAN
    (Happy)

Ok this is radio so you have not heard music -- until you’ve heard jazz!

We see the alien getting up and then start dancing to jazz music, then he suddenly stops he then starts speaking English.

ALIEN
    (Happy)

Hello, I am an alien a what – you must think I am insane -- I cannot believe it either!

MAN (Con’t)
    (Happy)

So what are you and how did you learn jazz so quickly?

ALIEN
    (Happy)

Well I am not a human child; just look at me come on --! No, I am just joking, kid I am from a race that you could possible not pronounce.

MAN
    (Unsure)

Why!

ALIEN
    (Happy)

Because I would have to stick your tongue out of your mouth -- so you would be able to form the words in my language…. However, I would not I am just kidding ya!
    Last edited by suicide22; 04-Jul-2008 at 12:07 PM.

Undisclosed
    I should have published this treatment at american writer's guild east first -- when i could then "PAUL" happened, unsolicited goods makes it fair use, no worries.