Thread: Updating Time! July 31st - 2007

Undisclosed

Updating Time! July 31st - 2007

Okay, well it has been awhile that is for sure. First off, been away for the last two months. In June I was working as a behind the scenes videographer on a movie called "Real Choices" here in town.

Then in July, my semi-exploitation gore feature "Drawback" went into production and we shot the whole flick over the month. So that was a blast, and now I am back home typing away here!

The situation with the Night '07 dvd is up in the air right now, who knows whats gonna happen. I left it up on Google video, but then all my videos were taken offline, so who knows what happened there. There is a distributer interested in buying Night, and I will get around to sending him a screener, but I don't know if thats what I want to do. I made it for myself and anyone who wanted to watch it, never planned on doing that much with it, so who knows what the future holds it for it. I finished it, and there it is, I wouldnt say I left it in the dust, but I dont really want to do much with it. If someone out there wants to package and sell it and work out some sort of sweet deal, drop me a line lol.

Anywho, thats the update for now, below are a couple of onset pics from the Drawback set.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Good news, man. Whenever you do get around to putting "Night07" on dvd....I say you should send a copy for the three of us that won the first viewing. You know....for further reviewing of the dvd and features and such.

capncnut
    Loving the Drawback pics, awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Whenever you do get around to putting "Night07" on dvd....I say you should send a copy for the three of us that won the first viewing. You know....for further reviewing of the dvd and features and such.
    Oh, I completely agree.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Reese,

You should send them a copy. You should also enter it into film festivals. It doesn't hurt and it gets you exposure for your work.

I know people cringe at the Night title, but F U C K'em it isn't about the movie, it is about you as a film maker. Plain and Simple.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*