Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NOTLD 3D is out there...

Super Moderator

UK
    I saw Reese's "Night" and it made sense, a true indie flick, right on the thin edge of the indie wedge. Night-3D is a big budget blockbuster by comparison, but it is far less of a film.

There's a hardcore fandom with Reese's film.

Night3D is just silly, the script is horrible, it's doesn't look very good, the acting is naff - even Sid Haig is left dangling in the wind with nothing worthwhile to say, he does his best bless him, but there's just not the bollocks to back it up in the script.

It's got silly gimmicks like the txt msg for "Barb", it's just rotten through, it's completely forgettable, a true case of "why bother?"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Night3D is just silly, the script is horrible, it's doesn't look very good, the acting is naff - even Sid Haig is left dangling in the wind with nothing worthwhile to say, he does his best bless him, but there's just not the bollocks to back it up in the script.
    That says alot, right there. If Sid Haig doesn't have something good to say....you know someone screwed up.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    i'd actually watch day 2 over this mess. at least day 2 was basically a student project

United States

and it sucks!!!!

went home for the weekend to see an old pal, who surprised me with the news that he'd purchased this, complete with 3d glasses, and had been saving it for viewing until i came home.

when we first popped the dvd in (after mass toking to get our minds primed), the logo for "midnight movies" came up...and it was exactly 12:00 midnight. i took this as a good sign, but maybe i was just too high for my own good. after all, i've not really heard/read much about this one, and what i have read has been negative.

my thoughts:

what a waste of time: the plot is retarded. the actors are all super-lame. the "3d" effects looked like something a kid with down's syndrome could do on ms paint (not to mention that the 3d glasses were completely uncomfortable, almost painful to wear)...no way in hell would i ever sit through this one again.

can't decide which is worse, this or day of the dead 2. probably day 2, but not by much.
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    i'd actually watch day 2 over this mess. at least day 2 was basically a student project
    at least there was a bit of nudage in this one, ace....if it wasn't for that, they'd both tie for "sh!ttiest living dead film ever"

the only good things that came out of my night were the comforts of being super ripped and knowing that i didn't have to pay anything to see this atrocity.

if you've not seen this....don't bother.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 28-Oct-2007 at 06:36 AM.

Undisclosed
    Rented it early this week, they forgot to throw in the 3D glasses, so I had to strain my eyes to make out some parts. The movie was not nearly has horrible as it was made out to be, don't get me wrong, it wasn't good. But it wasn't the tripe that other people were saying it was, Contagium was way more painfull than this.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by livingdeadboy View Post
    Rented it early this week, they forgot to throw in the 3D glasses, so I had to strain my eyes to make out some parts. The movie was not nearly has horrible as it was made out to be, don't get me wrong, it wasn't good. But it wasn't the tripe that other people were saying it was, Contagium was way more painfull than this.

yuck-contagium one of the worst pieces of cinematic dog doo ever. that movie almost makes the video dead seem a masterpiece by comparison.

as for night3d- rather tame. not as horrible as some are saying but nothing to get wet in the nether regions over either.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    yuck-contagium one of the worst pieces of cinematic dog doo ever. that movie almost makes the video dead seem a masterpiece by comparison.

as for night3d- rather tame. not as horrible as some are saying but nothing to get wet in the nether regions over either.
    Agreed
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    went home for the weekend to see an old pal, who surprised me with the news that he'd purchased this, complete with 3d glasses, and had been saving it for viewing until i came home.

when we first popped the dvd in (after mass toking to get our minds primed), the logo for "midnight movies" came up...and it was exactly 12:00 midnight. i took this as a good sign, but maybe i was just too high for my own good. after all, i've not really heard/read much about this one, and what i have read has been negative.

my thoughts:

what a waste of time: the plot is retarded. the actors are all super-lame. the "3d" effects looked like something a kid with down's syndrome could do on ms paint (not to mention that the 3d glasses were completely uncomfortable, almost painful to wear)...no way in hell would i ever sit through this one again.

can't decide which is worse, this or day of the dead 2. probably day 2, but not by much.

at least there was a bit of nudage in this one, ace....if it wasn't for that, they'd both tie for "sh!ttiest living dead film ever"

the only good things that came out of my night were the comforts of being super ripped and knowing that i didn't have to pay anything to see this atrocity.

if you've not seen this....don't bother.

yea but i'd watch day 2 because of the fact they actually wanted to include romero in some fashion whether it be royalties or whatever. night 3D used the public domain crap and said they'd not give him a dime
    Last edited by acealive1; 14-Nov-2007 at 02:07 AM.