Thread: EATING HABITS - Updates

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

EATING HABITS - Updates

Last year I started a short film project with the guys behind Spaghetti Industries. Basically they jotted down a 20 page screenplay and want to make their first film about a cannibalistic serial killer. I am proud to say announce that we are just one weekend away from completion.

There was major delays since we last filmed in 2006 during the fall, and personal issues on both my side and theirs, but it is almost done and they seem really proud of it. Once the film is finished in post production I will post a clip or two online. Since I have the film equipment I have been trying to get this done for them and we are really hoping it all comes together. I am serving as the editor of the project so I am trying to be very midnful of how I cut the film.

I will most likely score the film as well, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Dj
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Administrator

England
    Good stuff
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Started the final edit today. So far I have half the film put together in rough form, and once I get the remaining stuff added to the time line I can then start tweaking it up. I don't know what Scott and Christian are going to do as far as release. I don't think it will be web based, but I will keep you all posted.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*