Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Night of the Living Dead 3D My Review

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Monrozombi View Post
    so how does this compare to Children of the Living Dead in the ultimate sack of **** film department?
    Children still wins the ultimate sack of **** award!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    well then if I do watch NOTLD3D at least I can just focus on Sid Haig, he seems to be the only redeeming thing about the film

Undisclosed
    Garbage. and even with the 3D glasses, it looks like ****.
    "We Got this man, we got this by the ass!"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Monrozombi View Post
    well then if I do watch NOTLD3D at least I can just focus on Sid Haig, he seems to be the only redeeming thing about the film

Sid Haig is a joke in this... when I talked about him in my review it wasn't praise, trust me you want Sid Haig go watch TDR.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

ViP

United States
    I just got done watching this and first of all I must say this. It is better than Contagium, Night 30th, House of the Dead and Children of the Living Dead. I at least had the urge to finish this one, which is way more than I can say for the shameful list of films I listed. It is what it is, a low budget, re-imagining of a classic. Of course it sucked in comparison, but at least they attempted to get creative with it. The zombies looked odd, but to the film-makers defense, they at least explained it. Corny fun, worth the rent.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Sid Haig is a joke in this... when I talked about him in my review it wasn't praise, trust me you want Sid Haig go watch TDR.
    It's going to be a tall order for him to top his performance in that film. I mean he's a strange looking dude. He was perfect for the part.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    I just got done watching this and first of all I must say this. It is better than Contagium, Night 30th, House of the Dead and Children of the Living Dead. I at least had the urge to finish this one, which is way more than I can say for the shameful list of films I listed. It is what it is, a low budget, re-imagining of a classic. Of course it sucked in comparison, but at least they attempted to get creative with it. The zombies looked odd, but to the film-makers defense, they at least explained it. Corny fun, worth the rent.

WOW, I am shocked you liked this... I think it is vile piece of Sh!t. However, it is my opinion. Personally I would rather sit through Contagium again than another viewing of this, honestly this just tarnishes the Night of the Living Dead name.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Disagreements on subjects like these is why i think that people see films like this because they figure that they just have to see for themselves.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

UK
    I flicked through it, utter lump of fetid sh*t.

Although yes, better than Craptagium...but getting kicked in the nuts is better than that horrid pile of bile.

I didn't notice any reference to GAR in the credits, did they completely leave him out?! How disrespectful, they even drop clips of his movie in through this piece of crap on TV.

Best thing about it was Sid Haig, and he was extremely limited due to a rubbish script. "Couldn't give a stuff" being an operative phrase for the plot of this crap.

Basically, if you drop a ten spot or whatever on this flick, you've been ripped off. Heck, if you dropped your breath on it while perusing the back cover at Blockbuster you've been ripped off.

Now "Vacancy" - there's a quality horror film, not zombies, but quality horror.

ViP

United States
    WOW, I am shocked you liked this... I think it is vile piece of Sh!t. However, it is my opinion. Personally I would rather sit through Contagium again than another viewing of this, honestly this just tarnishes the Night of the Living Dead name.
    I didn't say that I liked it, but I did say that I felt the urge to finish watching it, which is way more than I can say for Contagium, Night 30th, ChildrenOTLD and HouseOTD. As for tarnishing NOTLD, it cannot get any lower after that 30th anniversary version, that was the rock bottom. I give much more respect to someone who puts up some cash and creates their own thing than to someone who drops the Lucas treatment on a classic. That said, rent, don't buy.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I had to grind my teeth to finish Night 3D. Sorry it was bad, Sid Haig was bad, the script was bad... it was honestly a really big turd, that clogged up the bowl.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Undisclosed
    okay so the film sucked but what about the 3-d effects, how were they to watch ?

Super Moderator

UK
    I had to grind my teeth to finish Night 3D. Sorry it was bad, Sid Haig was bad, the script was bad... it was honestly a really big turd, that clogged up the bowl.
    And then it overflowed all over your brand new floor, and you stepped in it in the dark in the middle of the night, and you lost all your sleep last night because you were cleaning up the trodden mess, then you had to get an injection because some got in that little cut on your foot from the other day, then you had to pay for the subscription because you live in England, rather than Wales or Scotland.

THAT is how sh*t Night3D is.

ViP

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    And then it overflowed all over your brand new floor, and you stepped in it in the dark in the middle of the night, and you lost all your sleep last night because you were cleaning up the trodden mess, then you had to get an injection because some got in that little cut on your foot from the other day, then you had to pay for the subscription because you live in England, rather than Wales or Scotland.

THAT is how sh*t Night3D is.
    Did you actually watch it or are you basing this on your skimming through a movie?

Super Moderator

UK
    Well, "skimming" is an odd term to use, it wasn't skipping, nor skimming really, but it wasn't a detailed sit down and ponder thoughtfully through like I usually muster from my film viewings, it quickly became evident there was no need for thought.

To be honest, so much of it was so obvious or seen-before or forgettable that you could skim the dialogue scenes mostly and see the action...it was kinda like viewing the movie at 1.5 speed, like I've sometimes done with dodgy movies.

But when Sid Haig came on screen, I watched it without any ickle skip forwards (I'm talking a few seconds, not minutes or anything)...so yes, it's still a sack of crap.