Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Night of the Living Dead 3D My Review

ViP

United States
    LOL, because most other zombie films require thought!

Sid was likely the worst part of the film. This film is meant as 3D fodder, so without the 3D, it really isn't much but a poor remake. If it were in 3D, I'd drive across town to see it.

Super Moderator

UK
    3-D won't be awesome until James Cameron makes it awesome, nuff said on that really.

What I meant was that I usually watch a film very closely, it's something I've done all my life, I can't be doing with people coming in and out interrupting or talking throughout, I always have to pause if that happens. I sit down and dedicate time and concentrate - my point being that Night3D didn't deserve such a viewing, nor did it require such a viewing.

And yes, there are zombie films which require actual thought (as opposed to my "concentrated viewing" version of "thoughtful" that I said earlier), GAR's being the most obvious examples.

3D fodder or not, it's just not good enough, it's a sh*t movie, full stop.

And had I watched it in 3D (rather than with naked eyes) it would have still been a sh*t film, just a sh*t film that's broken somewhat into a vaguely third dimension, complete with silly "point a joint into the lens" or "poorly rendered CGI bullet and smoke flies at the camera" 'gags'

That's all I can say, I watched it as closely as both it deserved and as I could muster, but it was just such a sack of sh*t, not that I was expecting anything else.