Thread: Deadscapes: Broken Road Soundtrack

ViP

Undisclosed

Arrow Deadscapes: Broken Road Soundtrack

Originally, I posted this as a reponse to a request from someone. But I also wanted to share it with other soundtrack fans. If you're like me, you might listen to the dead soundtracks periodically. I can't seem to get enough of them. It's part aura and part obsession; I really dig the feel of the music from these films and continue my fixation on them by listening to the music and playing the scenes in my head. I don't listen to other soundtracks but I do seek out similar music --- creepy with melody and ambience. But I know other people enjoy soundtracks in general.

Well for soundtrack fans and the like, I've posted online the score / soundtrack to Deadscapes: Broken Road. It's nowhere near professional (as with the film itself) but I tried as best I could to capture something of what John Harrison did on Day of the Dead (my pinnacle and reference for sountracks). I guess if Broken Road is an homage to George, this music is an homage to John.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Cereval
    I don't listen to other soundtracks but I do seek out similar music --- creepy with melody and ambience. But I know other people enjoy soundtracks in general.

Well for soundtrack fans and the like, I've posted online the score / soundtrack to Deadscapes: Broken Road.
    Cereval! Those are fantastic! Any chance I could use one of them for a short film thingie I am doing? (private use only... not going to sell the film short or anything)

I'd be happy to send you the item I am working on when it is done. I have been looking high and low for a sound clip to use. I think that beginning of the end would be perfect.

Please let me know.

ViP

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwrtr
    Cereval! Those are fantastic! Any chance I could use one of them for a short film thingie I am doing? (private use only... not going to sell the film short or anything)

I'd be happy to send you the item I am working on when it is done. I have been looking high and low for a sound clip to use. I think that beginning of the end would be perfect.

Please let me know.
    Thanks ... what kind of project is it? If it's just a private thing, go for it - I'd love to see how you use it. Can you give any more info?