Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Worst 27 days of my life. >:(

United States
    to be fair coma a lot of people get off on technicalities or like oj... they get off on 'fame'
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    to be fair coma a lot of people get off on technicalities or like oj... they get off on 'fame'
    Fame is not a common reason.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Its true and thank the good man upstairs there's been some odd celebrity backlash lately where they're actually trying to enact some semblence of justice upon them instead of a slap on the wrist and community service etc...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    Dude, I would sue. You were lucky, especially from what I heard about Florida.

"Go there on vacation, leave on probation!"

You deserve compensated for time spent, damage done in any form from physical, mental which would include verbal abuse and humination, hell, they even went through your personal space at home on nothing at all.

And I thought Ohio was bad! Geez!!

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

United States
    Dude, I say again, don't make your mind up about the prospect of suing the State of Florida until you weigh out all the facts and have an opportunity to discuss with a real legal counsel. You can still choose not to sue after you've talked to a lawyer, but don't sign anything that they give you until you have an attorney check it out, and do not accept any monetary settlement from them until you do the same.

I appreciate that you and your folks are cool about the whole thing, and in this day and age of folks pouncing on any and every opportunity to hire a lawyer and file a lawsuit regardless of how friviolous that suit might be, it is indeed a breath of fresh air to know that there are decent people like you and your family out there who are not opportunists. Yet, please bear in mind that the goal of these type of suits is not always merely a matter of cash money, but also to teach the violators a lesson so that hopefully they do not make the same mistakes in the future.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."