Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cool Superman mod for GTA!

United States

Cool Superman mod for GTA!

so my little brother showed me this awesome video of superman in san andreas. i thought i would share. it is a mod i would guess for pc. i neeed to get this game for pc just cuz of cool s*** like this. i also saw a punisher mod that looked cool. anyway, check it out!

also, check out this AWESOME stunt video!!! man these guys are good!

Last edited by Trancelikestate; 11-Aug-2007 at 01:27 AM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ill stick with crackdown.

United States
    ? huh? haha whats crackdown?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    crackdown is a game made by some of the guys who worked on GTA (apparently) and its a giant sandbox game set in a crime infested area like GTA, whats different?, its set in the future your a cop with superpowers adn is cellshaded, but not in a wind waker way but in a way that makes it look like a comic book in action, in fact it took em a while to even realise crackdown was cel shaded so dont let that put you off its easily on the best, and is the bes tin my opinion, game for the 360 out right now.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by trancelikestate View Post

That video needs to be banned.... People are going to go out in real life and try and copy the stuff they've seen and get killed
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    That was absolutely class! How that dude jumped off the ramp and onto the back of the boat, I'll never know.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    That was absolutely class! How that dude jumped off the ramp and onto the back of the boat, I'll never know.
    By doing it 100 times until he got lucky...?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    LOL, that's probably true but it's still mighty impressive.

Super Moderator

UK
    There should be more stunt videos with cars, rather than bikes, or at least mix it up a little. While the feats were awesome, I wanna see cars flipping and flying and stuff.

The fact that cars get blasted in SuperCJ's wake when he flies low is awesome.

United States

Crackdown:another reason to get myself a x360...

The motion capture is prime, environments look great.
    Questionoes your guy drown if he gets in/falls in the water.
    I dig the m249 'saw' that character has.
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Super Moderator

UK
    Ah yes the m249 is awesome, I used it throughout the game, supplement that with a rocket launcher (preferably the heat-seeking 15 round version) and some cluster grenades and you're sorted.

Nope, your character swims, which is nice. So you can access certain encampments in different ways, sneak in, swim to a lowly guarded area, scale the outside and attack from the top down, all sorts...I often went for long-range careful lock ons with the 'saw', or scaled and then rained down the bullets...again with my 'saw'.

Definitely immense fun. Can get a little samey, what with you taking each island over being the same package but with different faces to the bad guys and incremental rises in difficulty, but the sheer joy of roof-leaping keeps it one you have to keep going back to, as well as a being a game you'll play for well over an hour easy without realising.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ^ what he said, when i get my 360 back after i send it in for the servicing repair that will be the first disk i put in.

oh adn mz, unlike dead rising when you connect to xbox live you get a cheat mode for crackdown were you invincible and even if your abilities are at the full they will still be tripled, seriously its great you can jump for fookin' miles.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    That video needs to be banned.... People are going to go out in real life and try and copy the stuff they've seen and get killed
    i dunno neil, if someone is dumb enough to try it..... they might just deserve it haha. i'd pay to see a guy bunny hop a bmx bike on top of a 4 story building but seriously, among the many other horrific things you can do in the game you think this is deservable to be banned?

Super Moderator

UK
    Hellsing - aye I know, the "free for all" mod or whatever it's called. Sounds like fun, fortunately I made it through Crackdown with minimal fuss, when that alarm starts ringing, I start a-runnin'.

I think there should be cheats for all games that you can enable from the menu, a "go on, 'av a bit-o-fun, mate" type mode. A cheat mode then also enables lots of fun, silly cheats on top of the standard things like God and Inf Ammo...

Administrator

England
    i dunno neil, if someone is dumb enough to try it..... they might just deserve it haha. i'd pay to see a guy bunny hop a bmx bike on top of a 4 story building but seriously, among the many other horrific things you can do in the game you think this is deservable to be banned?
    I was being sarcastic
    -Carl Sagan