Thread: Boredom strikes so I started writing

Undisclosed

Boredom strikes so I started writing

Boredom is killing me so I decided to start a short story just throwing in a bit of everything to the mix and Ive only started..done quite a few sketches but I am stumped so I came here to ask for some help if anyone wants to spare me a minute.

Essentially its a third person tale of this guy who wakes up in the dunes to see a purple sky, dressed in his usual office wear he tries to rememeber how he got here. The thing that tips him off is that the sky is dark, dark as the sky at night but there is no visible sun or moon and the air is quite humid. Anyway he wanders blah blah till eventually he comes upon a large creature. Think swamp thing but with markings on it so it looks like a clown..You know how certain reptiles have bright colours to ward off predators? The creature has this but the marking make it look like a swamp thing/clown mix. Anyway from the back of the thing is a long line of cord well essentially intestine, the intestine is attached to a door which it is dragging along the sand. Upon the door sits a traveller

Heres where Im stuck..Im not sure what the traveller should be. Withered oldman? White rabbit? Too cliche. Glowing Mrs Pacman?

Yup Im weird but suggestions are needed.
    Why arent you laughing?

Undisclosed
    a singing pineapple ( singing country and western of course ) dressed in a tiny kilt...

United States
    Just ran across this thread so I thought that the story deserved a bump.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."