Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im voting for.........

Chasing Prey

Canada

im voting for.........

HILLARY CLINTON! i've made my mind up after i heard what obama said like yesterday. "we cant blame bush for everything" does he realize in my area before bush got in office that gas was $1.50??? a movie matineee was $5 and you could fill ur tank for $20

so my mom goes "well cmon give him some slack,bush aint did nothing"

when gas goes up so does everything else,common fact.

now gas is $2.70 a movie matinee is $8 and u can get almost half a tank for $20. if a republican gets in office again,i quit.

United States
    Quit what? Driving your car to the movies? Glad to hear you're voting for Clinton... aye'm with you man! Now if only I can convince everyone else I know to vote the same way... I swear to God if I hear one more of my friends vote for someone who isn't a front runner I may murder them... its like not voting at all if you vote for Nader!
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Quit what? Driving your car to the movies? Glad to hear you're voting for Clinton... aye'm with you man! Now if only I can convince everyone else I know to vote the same way... I swear to God if I hear one more of my friends vote for someone who isn't a front runner I may murder them... its like not voting at all if you vote for Nader!
    my brother voted for nader like 8 years ago. i wanted to stab him. they act like they've "done their part" when they vote......even though its only putting money in the guys pocket whos not out to win. so they voted for someone who doesnt matter,great. i was seriusly gonna vote for obama but then he said that garbage. i have no problem with seeing sweet dick willie in the white house again

United States
    i'm all for the underdog but get real... they dont stand a chance and any vote for them may as well be for the person who you least want to get in office
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Chasing Prey

Canada
    i'm all for the underdog but get real... they dont stand a chance and any vote for them may as well be for the person who you least want to get in office

very true. soo uhh yea. if clinton wins u gonna come here in a bikini?

United States
    mark my words... if Clinton wins i'll visit Ohio in a bikini

Chasing Prey

Canada
    mark my words... if Clinton wins i'll visit Ohio in a bikini

it'll actually be safe to make kids again when she wins......wanna get started with me?

we'd make some cute mutts

United States
    I dont actually want kids... ohhh but you prolly meant practice huh?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    I dont actually want kids... ohhh but you prolly meant practice huh?

i'll take what i can get

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    i'll take what i can get
    That was wrong on SO MANY levels

Chasing Prey

Canada
    That was wrong on SO MANY levels

but.....but............ oh cmon. free love,remember? we're both from california

United States
    please most people are lucky if I punch 'em ... i'm not a touchy feely person but hey we can go to Cedar Point

Chasing Prey

Canada
    please most people are lucky if I punch 'em ... i'm not a touchy feely person but hey we can go to Cedar Point

the best ride is in toledo

United States
    you know Ben Thompson too?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    you know Ben Thompson too?

thats mean.... well go see him then