Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: im voting for.........

United States
    meh... never slept with 'im... he was a man whore... ick ... i'm just effing w/ya
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    meh... never slept with 'im... he was a man whore... ick ... i'm just effing w/ya

well uh.....wanna try a black man? we're wholesome and good for ya and we alter your way of walking.......if you can after

United States
    any part of you that touches me you're not getting back
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Chasing Prey

Canada
    any part of you that touches me you're not getting back
    wow.............well thanks i guess i'll go now. bye

United States
    aw we can't be friends now? that blows!

Chasing Prey

Canada
    aw we can't be friends now? that blows!
    eh u got my hopes up,but thats cool. have fun with ur friend in my town

United States
    okely dokely

Super Moderator

UK
    Well technically that is true, because Bush doesn't control everything his gubment does. He's the guy up top, but he doesn't control every decision, especially as he won't have the knowledge about certain things - international business perhaps, or child care - many things are handled by groups who are responsible over such issues. One man can't control everything, it's physically impossible.

He's also the representative for a generally dud gubment, look beyond the top figure and look at everyone in power - they're all responsible.

It's like here in the UK, for 10 freaking years Labour blamed everything on the previous government - 10 years freaking later and they were still dropping that silly line! Who the f*ck's been in power for the last decade, by now if things are f*cked - which they are - there's only one party to blame.

Everyone who works for whatever government is in power is responsible for the state of the nation when they're in charge, so the constant focus on Bush can easily get over the top and just daft, like a buzz word, or a buzz argument.

So I can totally understand what Obama is saying, he's saying - right get the f*ck on with it, let's stop dropping buzz arguments and running away, let's get sh*t sorted. Bush ain't an angel, but the entire administration is responsible.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Yes. Yes! Vote for Hillary. That will make our.. hrm, "operations" so much more easy...

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Yes. Yes! Vote for Hillary. That will make our.. hrm, "operations" so much more easy...
    Well, I am definately not voting for that woman. Especially, after that comment.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    What are you? A Republican strategist?!

The only problem with the two current big name Democratic front-runners (aside from the fact that they will be bought out by special interests just like any Dem or Republican that gets into the office) , is that they are so polarizing. So many people hate Hillary and wouldn't vote for a female President and so many people wouldn't vote for Obama because--sad as it is to say--he's black.

Right now, I'm leaning towards Obama...or Nader

PS--Settling for sh1t candidates & not voting your conscience or for actual change when you honestly believe the country needs it is horsesh1t and part of the problem why we are settling for two parties that serve almost the same masters (i.e. big business, lobbies and only a handful of special interests particular to the individual parties).

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    I like John Edwards the best. But he's just a southern White guy. I case noone has noticed the only DEms to get elected Prez after JFK have been SOuthern White guys. But thats not why I like him. I like most of his positions and the majority of his voting record. Hilary is too much of a player. Obama is good but I am not sure if he is electable. This is the primary I am talking about. Most of the Canidates are pretty strong. Kusinich is great but aint gonna happen.
    The GOP Lineup is pretty pathetic. Mitt doesnt know who he is, Rudy is a pure anus, McCAin is ridiculous. Fred Thompson? Cant make up his mind. Probably a promo opportunity. I think They know they are most likely to lose anyway so the Republicans get a bunch of asshats to choose from.

An real intresting Pres pair would be Kusinich with Mike Gravel and Ron Paul in cabinet positions. Never happen though. But if you want change, thats change

Hilary will most likely get the nomnation. I wonder who she'd choose for VP?
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    You are right MZ but he did appoint the members of his cabinet and thus must be held accountable for their actions on his behalf.

Today Obamas wife said she was sick of 'living in a country of fear' to be honest she said she was sick of 'living in a country (she then realized oopsie she just opened the door for opponents to say move to Canada and corrected herself by saying...) ...world of fear' ... though her speech was mostly about the hardships of living in a country of white people as a black woman and not about living in a nation of fear of terrorists... so yeah... Laura Ingram had a field day with that one boy I tell ya what...

John Edwards had my vote during his last run for president but his wife and her actions have ruined (IMHO) any chance of my ever voting for him in the future ever... the woman seems to behave like just because she has cancer that she is untouchable and can say whatever she damn well pleases... she said that her husband can't become a woman or become black so people will just have to overlook that and vote for him anyway because that doesn't mean he wont look after women and African Americans... I was like whoa did she just say that? We should ban her from speaking ...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Well technically that is true, because Bush doesn't control everything his gubment does. He's the guy up top, but he doesn't control every decision, especially as he won't have the knowledge about certain things - international business perhaps, or child care - many things are handled by groups who are responsible over such issues. One man can't control everything, it's physically impossible.

He's also the representative for a generally dud gubment, look beyond the top figure and look at everyone in power - they're all responsible.

It's like here in the UK, for 10 freaking years Labour blamed everything on the previous government - 10 years freaking later and they were still dropping that silly line! Who the f*ck's been in power for the last decade, by now if things are f*cked - which they are - there's only one party to blame.

Everyone who works for whatever government is in power is responsible for the state of the nation when they're in charge, so the constant focus on Bush can easily get over the top and just daft, like a buzz word, or a buzz argument.

So I can totally understand what Obama is saying, he's saying - right get the f*ck on with it, let's stop dropping buzz arguments and running away, let's get sh*t sorted. Bush ain't an angel, but the entire administration is responsible.

Thank you, Minion. We need people like you here in the USA. You will be a welcome citizen here should you ever choose to defect.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post

PS--Settling for sh1t candidates & not voting your conscience or for actual change when you honestly believe the country needs it is horsesh1t and part of the problem why we are settling for two parties that serve almost the same masters (i.e. big business, lobbies and only a handful of special interests particular to the individual parties).
    Aces you are on target once again. If folks believe in a third party candidate then they should vote for them. Too many say, "Aw, shucks I don't want to waste my vote" and end up voting for one of the party liners who, red or blue, are pretty much the same from the same mold and answering to the same cadre of lobbyists.

Sorry, but in good conscience cannot vote red or blue this time. So Nader it most likely will be.
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 18-Aug-2007 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    I coulda sworn he said he was defecting...