Thread: 1 Week today til the UK Release (27th Aug 07)

Being Attacked

Undisclosed

1 Week today til the UK Release (27th Aug 07)

Hope you guys are picking up a copy (hint, hint)!

I've received a copy of the DVD from Revolver, who are distributing and its a nice package. Contrary to certain websites and reviews, it is 18-rated and contains a number of extras:

*Until the Last Light Goes Out - The Making of The Zombie Diaries (56mins)

*12 Deleted Scenes (15mins)

*Directors' Commentary (Kevin Gates and Michael Bartlett)

*Cast Commentary (Russell Jones, Craig Stovin, Hiram Bleetman, Anna Blades, Jonathan Ball, Jonnie Hurn, Sophia Ellis, James Fisher, Will Tosh)

*Original Trailer

*Trailers for several other titles from Revolver Entertainment
    Kevin Gates: Writer & Director - The Zombie Diaries

Administrator

England
    I'll swear my copy has only the film on it?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Special Features should be an option on the right hand side of the menu screen. Before the menu comes up there is a 'letter countdown' (as I call it) bit of one of the trailers before the menu comes up.

Maybe it's your DVD player being weird, try it on a PC.

capncnut
    Indeed, lower right hand side, old chap. If it aint working then something's up with your machine as I highly doubt the disc would be pressed without the extras. Shame too, the making of documentary is great!

In fact, the whole disc is a damn treat. Did I say that already?