Thread: Oh No, Oh Sweet Jesus No!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

Oh No, Oh Sweet Jesus No!

Uwe Boll Still Eyeing Metal Gear Solid
    Alone in the Dark, BloodRayne and House of the Dead. Director Uwe Boll has made movie adaptations to varying degrees of bad and really bad. (Though, he newest movie Postal is apparently somewhat good!) So what games would Boll really like to direct? He says about his dream projects:

METAL GEAR SOLID, I loved HITMAN ...but now they made the movie without me. I loved THE SUFFERING.

Too bad Kojima Productions wants nothing to do with you, Uwe! And The Suffering? I'm sure your viewers know about that.

not metal gear, anything but metal gear, pick killzone or some other crap series to ruin

all i can say is thank god kojima wants nothing to with with this directing equivalent of a whore!

Man i ****ing hate this douche with a passion, HES NOT A FILMMAKER HES A CELLULOID MAN-SKANK!

United Kingdom
    Postal doesn't look all bad, with the premise of the game being so weird itself... But the Suffering!? I loved that game! And there is no way Uwe Boll could do MGS any justice at all... To be honest, I don't think we need a film of MGS, it's already like an epic film...

By the way does anyone know if there's plans for Sufering Ties That Bind to be made compatible on 360...?
    Last edited by Craig; 20-Aug-2007 at 06:33 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I especially hate his smug attitude. Have you ever seen him do an interview? It makes me want to strangle him !!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    Uwe Boll Still Eyeing Metal Gear Solid
    <question mark appears above head>

"Huh? What was that?"