Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bioshock so badass it blows a pc the **** up!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    It seems this game is one giant headache for some people

http://digg.com/pc_games/2k_Games_Bi...crashes_errors
    Yeah.....I would imagine that most people will buy it for the 360 rather than computer, anyway.

Seems like I remember reading some sort of announcement before the game was released saying that if one is to buy the PC version of the game, they better make sure they have all the requirements and one top-of-the-line PC.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ew, digg.com, cant stadn the place.

anyway, thats not all man, theres somethign going on with when you get a fault you send a message to ..lets say man A who tells you to send a message to man B who then replys saying that they know how to help, you have to speak with man A...

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    How is it to control? Is it quite simple to get to grips with - like Gears of War and it's intuitive control system - or is it a bit fiddly? Also, how tough is it? Just asking about those issues out of curiosity.
    Controlwise, think Half Life 2. No motion sickness, no wobble, no fiddliness - about as good as you're gonna get for an FPS. Toughness? Well, the Spider Splicers and Big Daddie's can be a real pain in the ass but they aint nothing special when you know what ammo to use. Turrets and bots are the same as in any other game of the genre and the human enemies are nasty enough. I never found it to be that difficult but then again I did play it on easy, like I always do when I play a game for the first time.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah i do that sometimes if the games really plot heavy, cus you never know if you breeze through an area on hard mode if your missing a cutscene of a file or somethign that describes something that you didnt need to see to finish the game but is still cool if you find it.

United States
    I cant stand gmaes that take FOREVER to beat such as oblivion but ill give this game a try after All the faulty copies arout :P