Thread: dawnofthedeadonline.com - needs your help

Undisclosed

dawnofthedeadonline.com - needs your help

haven't posted on these new forums yet, but i have just now got some time as school is starting to wind down...need some help on my site http://www.dawnofthedeadonline.com, with a few sections. anyone that contributes will of course get full recognition...i have a section concerning the zombies called "living dead" under characters - mostly need pics of zombies, with description (20 - 30 hopefully), another section with an article that talks about themes and subtexts of the film (an essay for any writers out there...if you already have one, send it my way!), another section about the effects of the film, with pics. there is already a little of that completed, but i need help getting the rest done, along with a section of images (so if anyone wants to take about 30 screenshots, it would be appreciated).

please let me know if you are interested. those are really the last steps to fully completing the site. right now it is about 90 percent done. please help! thanks!

United States
    Nice website. Lot of good Dawn of the Dead info.

One suggestion on the http://www.dawnofthedeadonline.com page, don't have your website open in a new window. Those of us with popup blockers can't get into the website without changing browser settings. This is a hassle.

Also an option to toggle the music on/off would be good.

Undisclosed
    want to help?

Undisclosed
    help like how?
    its all about the Party.

Undisclosed

want to help?

check the first thread - there are some things that need to be done with it that i don't have time for. if you would like to do any of it, please let me know. of course credit will be given...

ViP

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ipotts85
    anyone that contributes will of course get full recognition...i have a section concerning the zombies called "living dead" under characters - mostly need pics of zombies, with description (20 - 30 hopefully), another section with an article that talks about themes and subtexts of the film (an essay for any writers out there...if you already have one, send it my way!), another section about the effects of the film, with pics. there is already a little of that completed, but i need help getting the rest done, along with a section of images (so if anyone wants to take about 30 screenshots, it would be appreciated).

please let me know if you are interested. those are really the last steps to fully completing the site. right now it is about 90 percent done. please help! thanks!
    Wouldn't having people write the material take some of the fun out of making the site?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Cereval
    Wouldn't having people write the material take some of the fun out of making the site?
    he's a hack
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 08-Apr-2006 at 03:57 PM.

Undisclosed

no time

no time for it anymore, but i'd like to have it finished.
    Last edited by ipotts85; 09-Apr-2006 at 04:16 PM.