Thread: *yaaawnss*...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

*yaaawnss*...

Man im tired.

So i go to sleep after watching some movie on tv, barely fall into a semi sleep then 3 hours later jmup out of bed run downstairs waking the house up to rush to the pc to add a 3rd of a page to a script im writing becuase the dialogue was so above the usual level of crap i write i couldnt bear to forget it by the morning.
    Im damn tired now but its worth it to add a little bit extra to my first feature length script i actually intend to film ,and budget wise can.

still *yawns*, now ill never get back to sleep

Super Moderator

UK
    You should always have a pen and pad of paper by your bed so you can just jot sh*t down, that's what I do...but it's across the room from me, so I still have to get up...I just try to not think about filmmaking before going to bed, so I can get to sleep without having to keep getting up to jot ideas down. I like getting the ideas, but I also like getting sleep...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    actually i do keep a notepad, but this fitted into something id allready written in such a way that i probably wouldnt remember it exactly when adding it to the script and i didnt want to lose it.