Thread: "Shoot ‘Em Up" keeps sounding better and better :)

Administrator

England

"Shoot ‘Em Up" keeps sounding better and better :)

...shows Monica Bellucci and Clive Owen having sex in the middle of a gun battle. Monica writhes naked against Clive experiencing multiple orgasms, while he blows bad guys away.

How outrageous is that?

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Bellu...ttle-6270.html
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    while he blows bad guys away
    Take away the "away", and you've got a whole other movie right there.

Indeed, I saw a trailer on TV last night, looks like a bloody good fun time! Just balls out daft gun action - nice.

So in other words, with the energy of "Crank" (which was quite fun), but all about guns rather than running all the time and porking your missus amidst a sea of Chinese people, and better than "Smoking Aces" which pimped itself as a massive gun battle, which it wasn't, because it was mainly a load of build up and double-crossing (although I did enjoy the film, but it just didn't have the onslaught of gun fighting it said that it did)...now "Shoot Em Up" looks like some great fun!

Much better to be deliberately daft than being daft but trying to be serious (e.g. the removal of the bomb underneath Statham's car in Transporter 2 ) Plus, Clive Owen with a gun is just cool.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    the removal of the bomb underneath Statham's car in Transporter 2
    Yes, that really was a bad idea! Why not just have him grounding the car or something simpler rather than the insanely unbelievable nonsense they resorted to!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Looks like a fun flick. Plus i'm a sucker for anything with Bellucci....

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Take away the "away", and you've got a whole other movie right there.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Yes, that really was a bad idea! Why not just have him grounding the car or something simpler rather than the insanely unbelievable nonsense they resorted to!

hahaha, I know, it was sooooo bad wasn't it?

Super Moderator

United States
    That woman is a goddess and Owen is pretty cool...not sure about the flick, but I'll definitely give it a look, but probably on DVD.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    it does look better and better but im not really blown away by the sex thing ...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html