Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bunch Of Day Remake Stills!!

Super Moderator

UK
    "Wtf is this" you ask? A sh*t movie is what it is.

And this is supposed to be *yawn* at the beginning of an outbreak again, right? ... So why do the zombies look like they've been festering in a septic tank for a year? I mean look at the one on the right there, lol...damn.

Guaranteed crapfest. "In theatres April 2007" -
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 20-Sep-2007 at 11:02 AM.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Of course not....the original Bub is the sh*t.
    Personally the 'original Bub' I consider one of the greatest things ever put into a zombie flick... To actually give a zombie emotions etc and pull it off so well was awesome!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Personally the 'original Bub' I consider one of the greatest things ever put into a zombie flick... To actually give a zombie emotions etc and pull it off so well was awesome!
    *high five* Neil.

I reckon anyone who doesn't get a little lump in their throat in the scene where Bub finds Logan's body, is just a robot.

Either that or I'm a complete wimp.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I reckon anyone who doesn't get a little lump in their throat in the scene where Bub finds Logan's body, is just a robot.

Either that or I'm a complete wimp.
    I usually get the lump. My girlfriend actually cried the first time she saw it. She actually said "awwwwww". But when Bub gets his revenge on Rhodes, she was yelling at the tv....

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    I usually get the lump. My girlfriend actually cried the first time she saw it. She actually said "awwwwww". But when Bub gets his revenge on Rhodes, she was yelling at the tv....
    And your g/f is officially awesome.

Hell yeah, GO BUB GO!

United States
    That is a wickedly cool girlfriend.

Does the Joe Montana zombie have one severed stump of a right arm above the normal zombie right arm?

Original Bub was brilliant. Rambo-bub looks horrible. He scares me for all the wrong reasons.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    This one cracked me up.

WOW, a Pizza Margherita-zombie face

United States

i sense a disturbance in the force....

this movie is going to suck so bad...i usually don't jump to conclusions, but i was just sitting down for lunch and almost lost the desire to eat, breathe, etc. just thinking of this steaming piece of elephant sh!t.

don't think it could be bad as contagium, though.

contagium.....is that even a word?

this new one ought to called chlamydia.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post

this new one ought to called chlamydia.
    I think chlamydia is to genteel sounding for this film. Maybe it's just me, but every time I hear 'Chlamydia' I imagine a Southern belle.

I favor "Day of the Dead: Herpes", just because the film looks horrifically painful and like something that might stay with you forever.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    yeah, that's good, too. i remember the first time i saw these pics i posted somthing about all the zeds looking like they had super-herpes all over their bodies.

this movie is going to hit the screens like a bag of wet dog-sh!t.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post

Particularly when you compare it to the performance of eugene clark.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    o god WHY? WHY?.....

Undisclosed
    Please make it stop!

You know, I can understand the short-sighted thinking involved in remaking DAWN: "duh, people + mall + zombies and we got ourselves a remake!" But what is the point of remaking DAY? Unlike DAWN, there are no marketable qualities that scream "mega hit!" It also seems like Resident Evil 3 has already copped many of the original's ideas.

I guess they must really like the title!

Undisclosed
    Hey, look, Steve Miner has a cameo as a zombie!