Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RUN - New Zombie Flick

Undisclosed

RUN - New Zombie Flick

This past August, the team and I shot our final "zombie related" feature titled "Run". It was a short, bloody and fun expierence. And it is set to premiere next week at a local film festival. I have to make this post quick, so if anybody has any questions let me know!

http://www.areyouhungry.tk

capncnut
    BRING IT ON!!!

You sly dog.

Administrator

England
    Nice
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Well, I've been lucky enough to get a sneaky peek of RUN and I have to say that it's shaping up to be a dazzler! The camerawork is very interesting and really piles on the tension. It was nice to see the director himself thrashing around, covered in blood, chewing on flesh and dribbling all over himself (obviously he has decided to portray himself true to life this time ). For all those who dug Reese's low budget remake of NOTLD last year, you will have forgotten that movie even existed after you've seen the first 5 minutes of RUN.

"Malcolm Mc-f**king-Dowell, dude!"
    Last edited by capncnut; 24-Sep-2007 at 07:56 PM.

United States
    how can i see run?

Undisclosed
    We're just in post-production and doing some re-shoots, it'll be available by this christmas. Trailers and stills for the movie will start popping up soon

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    just reiterating the deadlands problem of every title allready being taken

http://centerstorm.net/lite/cview.php?c=run

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    just reiterating the deadlands problem of every title allready being taken

http://centerstorm.net/lite/cview.php?c=run
    Hahahah, ah well, what can you do... I'll just call it "Run...Faster"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    heh, yeah give it some name like a sequel, then just keep people waiting for years to find out that there never was a first one, just like george friggin' lucas, wait no, he DID release prequels, i musta just blocked em out for a minute there

capncnut
    So when is this premiering Reese and what's gonna be the final running time?

Undisclosed
    Well we showed the opening scene at a film festival called Sharpcuts, which got a pretty positive response. The original intention was to have the movie done for that film festival, but we just couldnt get it all in the can. Even now we are still on Post-Production, and to add to that, Drawback is in post-production as well...so its been pretty crazy.

Hopefully we will have Run screening in Late Novemeber/ Early December.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by livingdeadboy View Post
    Well we showed the opening scene at a film festival called Sharpcuts, which got a pretty positive response. The original intention was to have the movie done for that film festival, but we just couldnt get it all in the can. Even now we are still on Post-Production, and to add to that, Drawback is in post-production as well...so its been pretty crazy.

Cool, can't wait to see it

capncnut
    Excellent! By the way man, what is that flesh substance you chew on in the opening scene. Seems to me some kind of stringy gum. Whatever it is, it looks gross. Good stuff.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Excellent! By the way man, what is that flesh substance you chew on in the opening scene. Seems to me some kind of stringy gum. Whatever it is, it looks gross. Good stuff.
    Actually its Tom Savini's wonderfull recipe from Day of the dead, "chunks of flesh". Layers of Liquid latex painted on a hard surface, dried with a hair blower, and then peeled off. That stuff works great, tastes horrible though.

capncnut
    That stuff works great, tastes horrible though.
    Didn't look very nice I have to say. Seemed like you had a tough time getting your teeth through that stuff.