Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: -wait, now sony IS making a dualshock 3 to replace the sixaxis copntroller

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    man i eahr that, i played a 360 game a while back and you pulled the triggers to jump or turn, it was horrifyingly bad.

Super Moderator

UK
    Triggers for jump or turn?!

Sticks for turning, A button for jumpy-jumpy! Blimey!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Triggers for jump or turn?!

Sticks for turning, A button for jumpy-jumpy! Blimey!
    i know!, it was ...wrong.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    The small Xbox controllers were my new favorite controllers, old ones being Dreamcast (though I would like to see VMU's again)...
    Yeah, there were many similarities between the original Xbox and Dreamcast controllers, for they used same coloured buttons (except the letters were switched) and both were sort of clunky. The return of the VMU would be great and again, the old Xbox controllers had the memory card port built in which made them similar in many respects. The VMU was a revelation though, especially as some games required you to rely upon the LCD screen data during gampleay.

I would love to see a smaller and more compact Dreamcast controller made, if only for novelty's sake.
    Last edited by capncnut; 31-Oct-2007 at 03:49 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    id be willign to bet vmus will make a comeback, especially since the wii is going to run into memory space problems astime goes on and tech advances, imagine a wii fps, with a second version of the wii zapper with a vmu that kept track of ammo, rather than a HUD on screen.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    id be willign to bet vmus will make a comeback, especially since the wii is going to run into memory space problems astime goes on and tech advances, imagine a wii fps, with a second version of the wii zapper with a vmu that kept track of ammo, rather than a HUD on screen.

That's actually not a bad idea. HIGH FIVE!!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    waht can i say im a well of ideas.

jokes aside if i got the chance i would like to write and direct a videogame though, possibly a horror fps, or a survival horror game thats like set on a live in college campus with a psycho kille ron the loose, one bad guy killing off the students one by one.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    waht can i say im a well of ideas.

jokes aside if i got the chance i would like to write and direct a videogame though, possibly a horror fps, or a survival horror game thats like set on a live in college campus with a psycho kille ron the loose, one bad guy killing off the students one by one.
    Another example of art imitating life. It's sure to be controversial. GO FOR IT !!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    well i was thinking more like halloween, the game, but sounds liek you thinking alogn the lines of "super columbine 64", which is slightly in bad taste.

as was that joke but oh well, lulz anyway.

capncnut
    well i was thinking more like halloween, the game, but sounds liek you thinking alogn the lines of "super columbine 64", which is slightly in bad taste.
    Halloween the game sounds awesome as long is it aint firearms orientated. That needs to be covered in a game.

As for "Super Columbine 64" (I have only played Schoolyard Slaughter on the PC)... erm, no. I don't think I will comment on that one after all.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Maybe if manhunt were a game about michael myers it would have been more accepted since it's already accepted in the mainstream.

Super Moderator

UK
    i know!, it was ...wrong.
    It's like Trevor MacDonald still working after retiring at least twice already - it's just wrong.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah but thsi is jsut the latest one out of the cloning vat, didnt you wonder why he doesnt seem to age?

United States
    Sony is a walking contradiction. When the Wii remote is announced they call it a gimmick, but then put motion sensors into their controlers. Sony then talks about how important backwards compatability is, but now they have pretty much removed it from the PS3. Now, after months of them saying rumble is outdated and unecessary, they are adding rumble.

Didn't they say the PS3 would sell 5 million units in the first couple months without any games... and its taken nearly a year to sell 5 million units without any good games.

If their feet were any further in their mouth they would be walking through their a$$holes.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

United States
    i've lost all faith in sony. although i was really leaning towards a ps3, they morons at sony are so out-of-touch with their customers that i'm saying with almost absolute certainty that i'll never so much as even play a ps3, let alone drop 400 bucks on one that i can't play my ps2 games on, or 600 bucks on one that only has 2/3 of the available memory as an xbox 360 elite.

i'd rather pay 50 bucks per year for an exciting online service i can easily find all my friends on and enjoy some killer games with than have a free online service that has no one playing on.

and not having any exclusive games that are worth a damn doesn't help either. who really cares about metal gear solid 4? snake looks like he's about ready to draw retirement benefits from fox in all the previews for the game i've seen.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 02-Nov-2007 at 08:33 AM.