Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: -wait, now sony IS making a dualshock 3 to replace the sixaxis copntroller

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    i've lost all faith in sony. although i was really leaning towards a ps3, they morons at sony are so out-of-touch with their customers that i'm saying with almost absolute certainty that i'll never so much as even play a ps3, let alone drop 400 bucks on one that i can't play my ps2 games on, or 600 bucks on one that only has 2/3 of the available memory as an xbox elite.

i'd rather pay 50 bucks per year for an exciting online service i can easily find all my friends on and enjoy some killer games with than have a free online service that has no one playing on.

and not having any exclusive games that are worth a damn doesn't help either. who really cares about metal gear solid 4? snake looks like he's about ready to draw retirement benefits from fox in all the previews for the game i've seen.
    And if you look at the game selection that Sony has right now, most of their good exclusive titles have been jumping ship to Xbox 360. MGS4 will most likely be a great game, Kojima and his crew have yet to let me down, but a single game doesn't sell a system. They need more games that are good. Like I have said in the past many times, it isn't about having the most beautiful games, it's about having the most fun games.

That is why PS3 is a miserable system, it has maybe 5 fun games and the rest are just pretty things to look at.

The PS3 is like stripper, pretty to look at, but in the end you don't really want to take it home because you know it's only fun for a little while then it loses its lustre.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Super Moderator

UK
    Apparently MGS4 has been delayed. Saw it online t'other day.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    And if you look at the game selection that Sony has right now, most of their good exclusive titles have been jumping ship to Xbox 360. MGS4 will most likely be a great game, Kojima and his crew have yet to let me down, but a single game doesn't sell a system. They need more games that are good. Like I have said in the past many times, it isn't about having the most beautiful games, it's about having the most fun games.

That is why PS3 is a miserable system, it has maybe 5 fun games and the rest are just pretty things to look at.

The PS3 is like stripper, pretty to look at, but in the end you don't really want to take it home because you know it's only fun for a little while then it loses its lustre.

so far only eye of judgement and the new rahcet game look good, and there not console selling to me.
    -funny thing about the 360 every other day in the ps3 section of the gametraielrs.com forums someone starts a thread like "capcom has turned traitor, ill never buy one of there games again, those boxboys arent resi fans like us and wont GET the games like us true fans do"

-swear to god thats copy adn pasted.