Thread: *throws a fit and makes unintelligble yelling*

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

*throws a fit and makes unintelligble yelling*

http://www.qj.net/Crisis-Core-secret.../49/aid/102345

for thsoe too lazy ,apparently after finishing final fnatasy crisis core for the ps twice (which sounds a bit dodgy to me , perhaps its a gimick to stretch out a short game elying on the name of a good one?) , and you get to see a trailer saying "to be continued in final fnatasy 7" and it shows footage of an almost advent children leveld graphically superior version of VII, so what do you guys reckon, is that elusive next gen remake of 7 on the way to the psp or a ps3 (if so add that to metal gear 4, ff 13 adn eye of judgement and a ps3's almost tempting especially now theyve brought back the proper playtation daulshock controllers) OR is it just linking it saying its story continues in final fantasy 7 with a nice trailer and nothing more than "go adn buy the psone game again".

what say you folks?

United States
    dude, an ff7 remake would be the shiznit! i couldn't understand why they'd make it on psp, wasn't the ps1 version like 4 discs? (been a while since i played it). no doubt it'll go to ps3. imagine the graphics...*joygasm*

as you said, that alone would almost put ps3 on my must-have list.

haven't really played any ff games since that one, they all took waaaaaaay to damn long to finish. the story and graphics in that one were amazing though.

let's keep our fingers crossed.

capncnut
    I think it means the events of the game are continued in Final Fantasy IV. I highly doubt they would remake FFIV but wouldn't be surprised if it cropped up on PSP. With graphical re-touches and new FMV on a single UMD.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    well it was only 3 discs and theres metal gear games on the psp with sons of liberty level graphics so i guess it is possible, plus i reckon id be easier to develop for the psp than the ps3, according to some freinds in the game industry the psp is a bitch to make games for.