Thread: Team Fortress 2

Administrator

England

Team Fortress 2

*sigh* What a let down...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    You got it already?

I didn't think it was out yet (as in Ep 2), what-what-what?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    You got it already?

I didn't think it was out yet (as in Ep 2), what-what-what?
    Bought the Orange box thing online... I'm playing Ep1 now and TF2... I guess Ep2 and Portal (which are also included) will download when released...

Check it out, good value for money really...

Although TF2 is a bit of a let down. The only good thing is the stats/ratings - If they were put into TFC it would own TF2!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Ah right, so TF2 is out before the others, ah alrighty-right then.

Cor blimey, still a way off though - still, a chance to return to PC gaming for a bit, which will be nice. Not dissing the 360, but having been a PC gamer for so many years, I miss the old WSAD sessions.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    *sigh* What a let down...

Could you expand on that a bit.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States

Team something or other...

Team Fartress boo. Sorry , I had to spoof it.
    Big weapons guy was funny animated short, but I still would rather watch the Civil Protection series , or Chad Vader for that matter than waste my time with TF2.
    HL2:ep 1 really is good, Portal looks very very interesting.The Orange box pack was tempting but Ill pass.
    Portal might be border line mensa thinking.
    Check out "Insurgency" uses the Havoc engine; its a HL2 mod 1-2 shots yer dead, realistic.
    Oh MZ , I dig the reference 'wsad' .I set up that way too, jump is space bar crouch is c ...
    Last edited by DVW5150; 29-Sep-2007 at 04:20 AM. Reason: burnt weenie sandmitchhhh
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Super Moderator

UK
    *high five* for the WSAD and Space=Jump, C=Crouch, boo-yah!