Thread: Posting Pictures

Undisclosed

Posting Pictures

Ok I have been searching for an answer to this question for a while now and need to ask...

How to I post Pictures in a post or in a reply? Not an Avatar but photos? I know it is probably real easy but please somebody assist me...

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm not a mod or anything, but I think new members aren't allowed to post links or pictures until their post count reaches a certain number. I would imagine that it's in the FAQ, but I could be wrong....

If you can at this point of your membership, you just click on the icon up above the reply/text box that looks like a mountain range and enter the link.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    I'm not a mod or anything, but I think new members aren't allowed to post links or pictures until their post count reaches a certain number. I would imagine that it's in the FAQ, but I could be wrong....

If you can at this point of your membership, you just click on the icon up above the reply/text box that looks like a mountain range and enter the link.
    New members can post pictures and links but they need verifying by a member of staff before the post appears.

Once you have posted 5 messages this requirment is disabled and you can post any image on the net using IMG tags, like in the example below:

[IMG]http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/images/logo_vs.gif[/IMG]

Would appear as:

Alternatively, you can attach an image to your post using the attachment manager, this can be done with a file on your PC and not online, but as it uses our webspace you are limited to filesize and it is automatically deleted after 3 months.

Undisclosed
    Thanks for the replies...

THis is the exact info I was looking for...