Thread: loads of new nintendo news folks!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

loads of new nintendo news folks!

http://kotaku.com/gaming/smash-bros%...+op-309023.php

**** YEAH!, sonics in smash bros. brawl!

http://kotaku.com/gaming/monster-hun...-on-309029.php

Monster hunter 3 no longer on ps3, its a wii exclusive, yes the wiis now getting games that arent just controler gimmicks (cough-farcry-cough!)

http://kotaku.com/gaming/new-ff-for-...wii-309032.php

new wii game thats download only, right off the net, adn if that takes off by next gen i dont think blu-ray or hd will mean sqaut, its final fantasy crystal chronicles: the young king and the promised country.

damn ninteys been busy today huh?

oh adn wii fits got a new wii package deal but no one actually cares.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    Monster hunter 3 no longer on ps3, its a wii exclusive, yes the wiis now getting games that arent just controler gimmicks (cough-farcry-cough!)
    Everything Ive read so far indicates that it still will be on PS3....(multiplatforming partially)....but maybe that will change...?

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    that was what made it 'yknow ,news. the fact it was on wii, or a at least strongly rumourds been going round for a while, but i ,like many never played the ps2 or psp outings so i think its just relatively obscure compared to smash bros. or final fantasy.

-oh, this final fantasys a bit of a "lol" moment.
    see, the origional crystal chroncles was created how it was since sony wouldnt let go of the rights to the good old main canon (if you can call it that) ff series, though now, to get around it and release a new single player final fantasy game but on the nintendo wii, theyve just renamed it as a crystal chronicles game and it actually looks pretty good, about ffX level graphics and gameplay, its just one more thing selling a wii for me, which i was origionally put off by loads of rushed gimmicky games but its nice to see some "proper" games coming out for the wii too.