Thread: final fantasy: The young King and the Promised Country trailer

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

final fantasy: The young King and the Promised Country trailer

now i know crystal chronicles wasnt too popular so the odds of any of you guys liking it is pretty slim but its one of my all time favroutie rpgs and im really excited about the 3 sequels in the works. Wilst the ds game "the rings of fates" is a prequel ,most likely about someone evil summoning the meteor parasite down to earth, this game is a sequel to the gamecube game of 2003, it includes the same character models, albiet with enw clothing, and given the fact that the crystal is covered in weeds, there are classes which shows they have memories that last adn they can move about the countryside, this must be set after your party defeats the metaeor parasite on mount velenge in the first game, i dont know when the 3rd game "the crystal bearers" is set but it looks to be the same city as this, allthough its more final fantasy 10 than final fantasy 9, but the idea that you are building a kingdom, and that its the first downlaod only commercial game on consoles has this as one of my must buy games for the wii.
    -when i get my repaired 360 back and trade it in for one that is

Undisclosed
    cool.
    Last edited by suicide22; 12-Oct-2007 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    I loved Crystal Chronicles, it was a great game, especially multi player. I had a friend go out and buy a Gameboy Advance SP the day I got that game just so he could play it with me and our other friends.

I am excited about the next addition to the series.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    the first one is still a firm party fav amongst my freinds on a friday night along with guitar hero and the like.