Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UK Trilogy of the dead owners

Undisclosed
    A printing mistake really makes this collectible? Compared to the DVDs that have come out since the box itself is pretty crap, isn't Night the 30th version?

I didn't realise BMG re-released the Dawn disc uncut. I'm pretty sure I have the cut version though, is it pretty obvious? Not really bothered, only kept it for the commentary.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by aga View Post
    A printing mistake really makes this collectible? Compared to the DVDs that have come out since the box itself is pretty crap, isn't Night the 30th version?

I didn't realise BMG re-released the Dawn disc uncut. I'm pretty sure I have the cut version though, is it pretty obvious? Not really bothered, only kept it for the commentary.
    Yeah night is the 30th version, and yes it is a pityful boxset with few, if any, redeeming features.

However a misprinted DVD, especially one which is pulled out of circlation as quickly as this one was, will always gain value.

capncnut
    It'll be a collector's item that nobody in particular will want to add to their collection.