Thread: Tom Savini Autographs

United Kingdom

Tom Savini Autographs

I'm looking for an autograph of Tom Savini to add to my collection, it can be on DVD, VHS, paper etc. if anyone has one they are willing to sell post offers please

You've got red on you...

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    I have a Savini autographed copy of Document of the Dead purchased from The Cinema Store in London about 10 years ago...

Not selling it though, unless u offer me proper money for it!!!!!

United States
    My sister actually just got me an autographed Picture of Savini. She payed 1.40 for it on EBAY. I've got a great sister. A cheap sister, but great.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Hi,
    I have a vhs of dawn of the daed (the dutch video) that is signed on the front by Savini. Signed at Watford about 13 years ago.
    £12.00 including UK postage if your interested.
    Thanks

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    £12 quid? ****ing bargain!!!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by kev View Post
    Hi,
    I have a vhs of dawn of the daed (the dutch video) that is signed on the front by Savini. Signed at Watford about 13 years ago.
    £12.00 including UK postage if your interested.
    Thanks
    Hey! I was there (Watford) too!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Christ I wish I was there!
    Any other UK people at the Brum film convention about 3/4 years ago with ken and David Emge?

United States

Undisclosed
    I have several autographs from Tom having met him at a couple conventions (one in '00,'01, and '05). His autograph I have on my reprint of the "real" Dawn (78) poster along with the autographs of Mr. and Mrs. Hill. That is my prize item.
    "...smells like cheese...."--Stewie Griffin

capncnut
    Have a US Dawn VHS signed by Savini but mmm, not for sale. His autopgraph can't be that hard to find for a good price though.

United States
    Have a color print of Savini on The Simpson's episode which my wife had Tom autograph at the Pittsburgh Comicon 2004. He was kind of unfriendly at that time, though with all the dweeby folks bugging him that day I don't really blame him!

Doubtful that anyone would want to purchase this from us since it was personalized for my wife and has her name on it, but I agree with Cap that locating a Savini autographed item out in the wilds of the internet should be a very easy task.
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 18-Jun-2009 at 04:18 PM.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."