Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Day Remake Official Trailer

Undisclosed

Day Remake Official Trailer

Well at least it looks better than Night 3D and Contagium

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=26142966

Ireland
    It still seems to me that it changes the setting and completly changes the story line from Post apocolypse to during the fall. And there are no scientists and the other key stuff from day at least at a glance . Its just a bunch O pretty little Americans running around and trying to act scarred for 90 min or so. Looks like its gonna be high on the line up for festering turd of the year to me.

And Bub BETTER be in it Dammnit
    People don't go to hell for doing bad things, they go to hell for doing NOTHING.

capncnut
    Looks like another Dawn 04 to me. A bunch of unscary athletic zombie runners bouncing around the screen on steroids with Ving Rhames spouting a load of badass s**t.

Quote Originally Posted by IRA_LCPL View Post
    And Bub BETTER be in it Dammnit
    He ain't Bub, he's 'Bud' in this turd. He's in the clip right at the end when that dude says to Mena Suvari, "Looks like he's got a zombie crush".
    Last edited by capncnut; 16-Jan-2008 at 12:29 AM.

United States
    OH MY.....

United States
    It still looks terrible. And what's with the racial comments?

Lame...

England
    Jesus God Almighty, what a complete and utter abomination.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

United States
    i just realize that i loathe every single actor in the film (especially nick cannon, and all his quirky little reverse-racism remarks...if i could bust everyone one of his teeth out, it'd still not be enough).

i also realized that i am now even more set on waiting outside the movie theater opening night and beating the sh!t out of the 1st person who comes out saying something like "damn, that movie was tight, son!"

we need to run down marty and doc with the delorean and get back in time and fix this monumental fu(k-up by killing all the mothers of those involved prior to their births....wait a minute....yeah, that too.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 16-Jan-2008 at 03:58 AM.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    i also realized that i am now even more set on waiting outside the movie theater opening night and beating the sh!t out of the 1st person who comes out saying something like "damn, that movie was tight, son!"
    That's so harsh....
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Ireland
    Chaos I ll take Vancouver Washington We need to find people to stand outside theaters in every major city.
    People don't go to hell for doing bad things, they go to hell for doing NOTHING.

Super Moderator

UK
    Had to go watch it on YouTube, it runs like utter ass on Sh*teSpace.

What with Nick Cannon being in it, here's another nickname for this crapfest:

"Steve Miner's Wild'n'Out"

There was a great quote on that MySpace page, somebody said they're rather watch poop come out of their own ass than watch that...lol...genius.

As for the trailer - gash.

1) I'm sick & tired of the whole 'sensitive black man' routine when 'white boy says something that can be taken as racist by over-sensitive black guy'

2) I'm sick & tired of the whole 'why do white people' line, it's over-tired, lame and continues to paint people of different colours as completely different *ahem* HUMAN race anybody? GEEZ!

3) "Zombie crush" - f*ck off you dick.

4) Nick Cannon is a twat.

5) Mena Suvari is annoying.

6) It's offensive to soldiers/national guard - that bunch of 90210 rejects wouldn't last a day in the army, nor command respect, let alone be able to carry a shotgun (as seen in a ludicrous picture of Suvari holding one, as I remember seeing).

7) Leaping 'zombies', be it at people or out of windows.

8) Over-the-top decaying, no doubt the product of impatient FX guys controlled by impatient producers - don't set the film during ANOTHER initial break out then!

9) BLATANT name-rape, it's literally got nothing in common with Romero's original, so how is it a remake? It's name-rape - plain and simple.

10) Anyone notice how they've reduced the amount of ludicrous crap in the trailer compared to that leaked 'crew trailer' a few months back? Whatever mate, it's still stupid garbage.

11) I'm usually quite respectful when it comes to films, taking into account how they were made, the conditions of the production and so on ... but honestly, that is just sh*t. I would not be proud to have been involved in that.

Ergo, "Steve Miner's Wild'n'Out" will suck chuddies like no film has sucked chuddies before.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    You'll be waiting for quite a long time. It's a straight-to-dvd release.

Do the zombies have some weird form of Herpes on their faces? And that DVD cover is probably the worst I've ever seen...

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    the racism thing is probably their stab at "social commentary"

This movie just looks like AVP...corny one liners, pantomime and those typical "cat jumps in an alleyway at the wrong moment" type scares.

Trailers are supposed to make you WANT to see the film, this totally doesn't....it looks cheap....full to the brim of "HAHAHAHA" funny comedy moments, which let's face it, aren't very funny...looks like the film's going to rely on comedy and gore to get through....boring.

United States
    Well, when you consider what a chunk of crap the original is.....the only way to go for this one is up.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcades057 View Post
    Well, when you consider what a chunk of crap the original is.....the only way to go for this one is up.

..im sorry....let me gather myself.....

whew....good joke, man.
    Last edited by bassman; 16-Jan-2008 at 05:53 PM.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcades057 View Post
    Loving that line through his name.

Brilliant.