Thread: now this is true interrogation

Chasing Prey

Canada

now this is true interrogation

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071029/.../mob_fbi_agent

NEW YORK - The FBI used mob muscle to solve the 1964 disappearance of three civil rights volunteers in Mississippi, a gangster's ex-girlfriend testified Monday, becoming the first witness to repeat in open court a story that has been underworld lore for years.

Linda Schiro said that her boyfriend, Mafia tough guy Gregory Scarpa Sr., was recruited by the FBI to help find the volunteers' bodies. She said Scarpa later told her he put a gun in a Ku Klux Klansman's mouth and forced him to reveal the whereabouts of the victims.

hilarious. i guess he knows the "power" lies in a black 45

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    She said Scarpa later told her he put a gun in a Ku Klux Klansman's mouth and forced him to reveal the whereabouts of the victims.
    It's a shame he didn't pull the trigger after, really. Would've been good for a giggle.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    It's a shame he didn't pull the trigger after, really. Would've been good for a giggle.

a shame? lol

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    damn, thats a real lesser of to evisl gig huh?, still he did good finding the bodies of those guys and if he put some klansmen in jail too so much the better.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    damn, thats a real lesser of to evisl gig huh?, still he did good finding the bodies of those guys and if he put some klansmen in jail too so much the better.

When the gov't wants to get things done it never suprises me who they'll get in bed with. It's like the situation in iraq. A year ago the sunni tribes were killing our soldiers. Today we've struck a deal with them in order to oust al qaeda from iraq. Yes, strange bedfellows indeed.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

United States
    Yeah, it never surprised me that a Hoover led FBI would do something like this and it did get the job done. I think the stance he took against the Klan was one of my fav things about LBJ (that and not supporting the Southern Manifesto).

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany