Thread: 'Iron Man' Game Screenshots

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Thumbs up 'Iron Man' Game Screenshots

Iron Man is not only one of the most hotly-anticipated films of the upcoming year, but there's also a videogame to go along with it that's going to be similarly anticipated. Well, our friends over at Crave Online have a couple of early screenshots of said game to make your mouth water and help you imagine what it will be like to inhabit Tony Stark's mech suit.

Why not go over there and check them out? What you'll notice right off the bat is that the graphics are good, and that the suit is the classic rust-and-gold combo that fans really love. But, don't take our word for it. Why not jet over to Crave Online and see?

The screenshots look sick. Hoever, I can't help but think back to the eternal question: Is it actually in game footage or a cgi sequence?

http://www.craveonline.com/articles/..._man_game.html
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    It looks nice, lets hope that is real gameplay footage and not the cgi cut scenes.

Also, lets hope that the game is good and not another game made for a moive that is a bomb.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

capncnut
    Funny you should post this, I just unlocked him and Gene Simmons on THUG (best Tony Hawk game ever btw).

United Kingdom
    Ohhh Marvels Iron Man

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Meh. Looks okay and all...but i'm more of a DC guy.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    BLASPHEMY !!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    I like DC too, but Marvel has better story lines in my opinion. Everything in DC always has to be this epic event that "Will change the DC comics forever" and in the end, its not that big of an event and really didn't change much.

But I do have one question, where the hell is Ray Palmer!?

Yeah, I am a comic geek.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    I like DC too, but Marvel has better story lines in my opinion. Everything in DC always has to be this epic event that "Will change the DC comics forever" and in the end, its not that big of an event and really didn't change much.

But I do have one question, where the hell is Ray Palmer!?

Yeah, I am a comic geek.
    I'm not really into comics all that much. I was a bit more into them when I was younger, but not anymore. I really just meant the characters. Batman, Superman, etc etc.

I've never really been able to get into Xmen, Spiderman, etc etc. Although I did enjoy the film adaptations. To me, there's more depth and meaning in the characters in the DC universe.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im a longtime marvel fan, but every decent old school story like new x men or runaways you get this "collect 50 different comics to get the sotry, wich turns out to be a prequel to another story" crap.

as for dc ive been getting into that more, especially the sinestro corps war i the green lanterns (as i demonstrated when talking about a green lantern wearing a yellow condom in my last radio show) that said i hate how the characters dont mean **** anymore, the new flash wasnt shiftign comics, so do they stop printing?, no they kill him off after like a dozen issues and bring back the previous one, thats just more sale oreintated than actually keeping the comics going, though maybe im the only one who dug impulse as he new flash but hey. the point still stands.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    im a longtime marvel fan, but every decent old school story like new x men or runaways you get this "collect 50 different comics to get the sotry, wich turns out to be a prequel to another story" crap.

as for dc ive been getting into that more, especially the sinestro corps war i the green lanterns (as i demonstrated when talking about a green lantern wearing a yellow condom in my last radio show) that said i hate how the characters dont mean **** anymore, the new flash wasnt shiftign comics, so do they stop printing?, no they kill him off after like a dozen issues and bring back the previous one, thats just more sale oreintated than actually keeping the comics going, though maybe im the only one who dug impulse as he new flash but hey. the point still stands.
    Have you heard about the Justice League film? I really wouldn't care, but they're fast tracking it to get it done before the strike in Hollywood, so this means there will be two different Batmans and Supermans at the same time.

If they let Nolan finish his Batman trilogy, I wouldn't care.....but they're just going to spoil it and confuse people. Anyway....my original point is that you'll see the Flash on the big screen for the first time. But it will probably suck.