Thread: Run... no more Run.

Undisclosed

Run... no more Run.

Well, its pretty much been decided that there will be no "RUN" movie anymore. There has been a lot more finacial and comercial interest in our Drawback flick we did this summer. And thus a lot more time and energy is going to be pushed towards that. Which is sad to say the least, but not the end of the world.

On the upcoming Night '07 dvd, there will be a little featurette about Run on there with some footage from the movie.

I know one of these days we'll do another zombie flick. Lord knows we love watching them, and do have fun making them.
    Last edited by livingdeadboy; 06-Nov-2007 at 02:51 PM.

capncnut
    Reese, as much as I'm a little sad by this news, I can hardly blame you. It will become obvious to anyone who views Drawback that you made the right decision to let RUN go. The clip you sent me the other day was nothing short of breathtaking and I do believe that this could mark a professional transition for you. People might think that sounds a bit "whoa" but seriously, save your judgement until the time comes. I have seen a whole lot of no budget movies in my time from various folks on numerous websites and I have to say that Drawback is the best I have seen by a long shot.